My White Widow Fem - First Time Strain - 3rd Time Grower

donnyd63

I really don't know where to start here, Some of you's will remember my last 2 attempts @ Grow Journals. I want EVERYONE to Know I will No Longer be Paranoid or worried about any type of Invasion Either. LOL I mean I have a Grow Cabinet, (the Yielder Max by: Cabinet Grow) that is capable of a 4 Plant Max Grow Op, LOL. Anyhooow, I'm absolutely thrilled to be back To Stay. I've done some research & read some really educational books too. Cannabible 1 & 3 in progress, I hope that by sharing this I might help other Paro Peeps. excuse the Label, no detriment is EVER Intended by myself. I was at one time so Paranoid that I had posted pics of my plants etc. It's O.K. the time & effort it would take the 50 to monitor all the stoners here would be waaaaay to expensive eh! So, don't be shy & show your Wonderful Ladies
2 all. Oh & I Voted For Trudeau for Prime Minister, & he Won! Go Figure, by A Landslide Eh! He Called us Canadian Stoners & Growers Medical Users etc. etc. We ALL Answered & by George This Politician Is Keeping HIS WORD!!! He will be Legalizing Marijuana Here In Canada. The General Consensus says, April 420 2016 don't know for sure if it's true, but, apparently the po po are totally easing off pot arrests. I mean within limits of course. Common Sense will be an Absolute Asset over these next 5 or 6 months. I'm excited because I Am in Fact a Legitimate Medical Marijuana Patient & I cannot afford the price of Marijuana I need to get through a Monthly basis. I would be homeless or Starving! I'm on Disability Pension & I've become More Productive in my life as well as had my Depression almost non existent over these past 18 months of my life. I'm learning to Grow My Own Medical Marijuana Organically & Indoors. I look forward with great Anticipation to all the Help & Support I Know I will Receive here in this Forum. I Sincerely Thank All ahead of time just in case I dare forget to do so Ever. So, anyone got any Info on these Lovely Ladies I'm Germinating for this Journal. White Widow, feminized? :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Oh yes indeed this Grow is very much alive and kicken. I apologize for the delayed response time and lack therein. I'm just finding this whole new school mentality of this generations. Always expecting everything to be handed to em on platters. Good luck wit dat eh ,LMAO
Anyhooow. I'm really excited about this Grow as I'm really going to put my heart into this one. Truth be told. I didn't realize how lively Growing makes Me feel. Seriously, if you'd have told me even just a few short months ago that I would get as serious and Diligent even Enthusiastic about Growing A Weed. Whoa There! Check myself. What I meant to say was. "Growing one of the most aromatic and Gorgeous Flowers I personally have ever laid eyes upon. Much better! :goodjob: Well there U have it. this is indeed one progressive Garden. I look forward to making @ least every other day an update & info. Sincerely: CabinetGrower

Re: How to Support 420 Magazine by Making a Donation

O.K. I hope I'm not typing this to no avail? I'm Don& I'm lost here.LOL :yikes: I have 2 handles here & I'm hoping that you might help me combine the 2 into this one " CabinetGrower " the other is donnyd63 I apologize for any inconvenience or bother I'm really not that computer savvy so, I was hoping U might help me in my predicament? Heeeeelllllpppp PLEASE!!!

Re: How to Support 420 Magazine by Making a Donation

I was really hoping that U might allow me to continue w/the same status as my other account so I might be able to use all the post etc pics as well from previous account (donnyd63)I had so many posts I don't want to loose my standing. Could you possibly add said post activity to my New account here? I just put alot of time & effort in previous account. Sincerely:donnyd63) Don D. CabinetGrower. :Namaste::Namaste:

Alrighty Then, I hope I've uploaded the appropriate Pics here I think I'll start from scratch again and keep it nice n tight. I apologize for any inconvienence I may cause in doing so!
IMG_0271_1_4.JPG
IMG_0268_1_4.JPG
IMG_0267_1_4.JPG
IMG_0263_1_2.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom