Votes: 1 7.1%
  • LongHorn Osbourn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Make your own, and post it below!!!!

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Re: Name a NEW STRAIN!!!

Here's some Pictures of the parents...

The Qrazy Train is the baby, and the nugs are the TexMex, I got clones of it :)
S1_13_.JPG
IMG_11787.JPG
P10100852.JPG
P10100755.JPG
P1010080.JPG

Ozzy Lopez...LOL

IDK? Just throwin'em up to see if they'll stick...lol

Fun thread bro, mad props and 420 reps!!! lol :rofl:

Fun fact 4 ya'; I did name a friends Great Dane once, his name is Moe and I came up with his registered name of "Moe than a hand full" lol...I mean, for real, this dog is as big as a large pony...lol :peacetwo:

So?....what name stuck? Kinda left us hanging here..lol

:bump:

I was wondering about that myself. I was also wondering how many generations out before you managed to stabilize the strain (I probably should just read the breeder's bible I have and stop asking dumb questions).
:peace:

I haven't chosen one yet.

Here's my most recent update on it though :D
Shiva 2, Flower 2 - YouTube

I'm going to name the strain before it's stabilized.
And I'm going to stabilize it, and make new strains branched off of it over the next few generations :D

Neat. In a strange way, I kinda hope I don't find what I'm looking for in a strain (so far that seems the most likely outcome) because I'd like to do what you're doing. And if that and extracts fail to do the job (as I suspect they will), there's always isomerization..... :)
:goodluck:

neat thread

Qrazy Tex

be the name of choice there for me.
and yeah stabilizing strain is all on your space and ability.. enjoy the ride though.
never heard of any of those i plan on doin an interesting couple mixes myself with strains all ppl know i got a blue dragon strain... very neat.. i will be perfecting that seeming as i have 19 seedlings started... do a separate room for seed production make this strain a litlle more worthy :) also curious on graphting (sry for spelling) not sure if that was right. wondering if ppl succeed in that? if this blue dragons what i want it to be ill be mixing it with a white... maybe an early widow to promote early flower times and incorporate more trichomes to the blue dragon while keeping a couple traits of each while dismembering the ones i dont want...

Nor*caL

neat thread

Qrazy Tex

be the name of choice there for me.
and yeah stabilizing strain is all on your space and ability.. enjoy the ride though.
never heard of any of those i plan on doin an interesting couple mixes myself with strains all ppl know i got a blue dragon strain... very neat.. i will be perfecting that seeming as i have 19 seedlings started... do a separate room for seed production make this strain a litlle more worthy :) also curious on graphting (sry for spelling) not sure if that was right. wondering if ppl succeed in that? if this blue dragons what i want it to be ill be mixing it with a white... maybe an early widow to promote early flower times and incorporate more trichomes to the blue dragon while keeping a couple traits of each while dismembering the ones i dont want...

Nor*caL

Got a journal? That sounds very interesting bro...I for one, would like to see that "Blue Dragon"

Maybe after it's tweaked and stabilized, you could sell it to one of the seed banks for everyone to try..IDK?

Maybe Nirvana would be interested in picking it up? Who knows?

keeping pics for a grow journal will have one eventually.

blue dragons a cross of sour d x blueberry

buds very pretty have only started seeds of it.
their three weeks old at a foot tall under a 250 mh with broad leaves
the few i have seen i love the bud but hate the plant. so im gonna make it better.
i started 19 of them so i shall begin by waiting for them all to sex and ill clone a male and root it of the most vigorous desired male. and ill crop all the males.beacause i have picked the best at hand. and i wanna separate them from females.. then ill take all my moms veg them clone them. label clones by mom and weed out the most desired or multiple desired phenotype for me and cross it/them with the male then take those and cross breed those two moms seeds together to weed out the bad traits and swap them for amazing traits... do the same with the vegging and flowering and labeling until im happy then i will cross it with a white thats already unarguably awesome rhino widow or russian...

Nor*caL

im expecting four different kinds of herb so i will be flowering clones of all these moms before i get rid of any of them so i can judge the quality of production. yields, thc, as well as plant chacteristics so i can get rid of everything i know i dont want.

fin i put up pics of my seedlings in my profile check em out hopefully have some up of my shop soon.. :)
good idea if i could get away from america i would

Nor*caL

Back
Top Bottom