Nanoo Nanoo

StrontiumDog

420 Member
Hi all, glad to be here.

I'm a ganja CBD enthusiast, been growing seriously on a small scale for about 10 years for personal, i've grown many different varieties of sativas and indicas, full photoperiods and autos, i mainly now grow in soil with LEDs but have used many other old school types of lighting in the past, but i will be experimenting with other grow methods and theraputic applications), I have an autopot that i have still not used but i find soil so forgiving and easy to grow with giving me fair results and decent harvests i have not found the reason to break what doesn't need fixing... however... still always learning with a desire to expand my knowledge base...See u aboot newt)

(Part english irish scottish mix)

Nanoo Nanoo, welcome to the forum, how's Orkan life these days? Happily growing it seems!
What's growing on Ork these days?

Nice! Welcome! What type of LED you got and how do you like it...I might need a new one soon.

Hey @HydroponicFireman, at the mo I have 2 x Viparspectra 600w and a Mars Hydro ECO 300W in my smaller veg tent, they do me just fine at the moment for there different applications and reliability but i do have my eye on the rather impressive Kind LED K5 XL1000 for its ability to mimic sunrise and sunset, that will be when i have some extra cash to splash out on some top end equipment, as for now I’m pretty happy with my modest set up.

:welcome:To :420:
I have a couple vipar spectra 600s and a kind led 750 watt xl . Put one one each side of the 750 and here’s the grow . Neighbor has the kind led 1000 watt.

An awesome kit and grow incarnate) This site is truly the heaven of all 420 sites, nice to see so many people with a serious interest sharing their hard work and knowledge, i can see it's going to be good here. All the great content is quite overwhelming.

Na-nu na-nu!
Welcome sentient being.
Shazbot!
Nishnabotna!
Cursing in an alien language is the only other language I know how to speak, but I mean nothing by it. I'm just trying to show off. He he!
Your fluency in Orkanian is highly impressive)
Zazbat Durkiss, Hooey-Goo
Screenshot 2019-11-17 at 10.59.41.png

Back
Top Bottom