Natural Spirit's Grafting Journey Of 2019

I can see where that would be an advantage.

To me Its like 10 mothers in one. Also want to try a project with several Year plants :D

Ok, I think I understand now. This will be a Medusa-like clone mother. You will only take clippings off her in order to make clones. That makes good sense. Thanks for the explanation. :Namaste:

Exactly! Anytime, were here to learn and one step away from help :high-five:

Wax on, wax off...LOL!

I hope it takes. Love the crazy scissors :).

Hehe mr Sharp eye! That scissor might make my life way more easy:slide:

Goood friday everyone! It's weekend time!

How else can we fill that better then with pics right?! Well only one here... or two....

The graft is still ok, tough she looks a little dryer then i like. Took off the bag to check and it got bagged right after the pic and some water.

Cause they are next to the Willow, and the fact i cloned them... The CBD Euphoria Clones:cheer: The differences in pot size are on purpose so i can keep a few small before growing them out.

super cool project,, i will be so much more edjumacated when this works out,, cheereos friend,,

Man I sure hope the cutting takes off for you.

Me to buddy, but If not we have alot of attempts ahead of us This Year Hehe.

super cool project,, i will be so much more edjumacated when this works out,, cheereos friend,,

Welcome welcome :D

Lets all edjumacateded together!:cheer::yahoo::battingeyelashes::hmmmm:

If it works it's going to look really cool! Could be a POTM :).

Can I enter every month If I can graft a new brench onto it? It wont be the same plant for sure:rofl:

I've read that grafting is a pretty slow process compared to cloning. From one species of plant to another could be even slower!

Yeah ive been reading it can take up to a month with cannabis vs cannabis so its a matter of patience i think. I did took a year to create this girls so no rush, just a little confirmation the brench is getting enough water would be nice hehe

Ok so she looked a little dryer then i like... tough she didnt die all the way! Could it be that she takes of the first attempt? She got sprayed with a tiny bit of biobizz leafcoat that was still waiting there. it was almost nothing but that what was left behind on the walls of the spraycan. So she got moist and tiny protection hehe. If the leafcoat still does a bit it might help that she wont vaporate water that easy so a higher chance of a succesfull graft.

The green was added cause of the shot true the marsa hydro glasses, Man this thing makes a difference to my eyes:Namaste:

High eveyone!

Its grafting time:cheer:

Some of you remember my tought about one stem, different strains. After launching my idea, there happens to be more people that have done this. I'm thrilled to dive in deep and see where we end up like. My grow space is small. The veg box beeing the smaller of two with 50x50x84 Centimeter. The future may include a bigger box, tough for now we have to do with this.

Why?

I'm growing for medical purposes and therefore i like to have several strains ready to clone. This also keeps my costs lower and my mind working on something. The idea is to get it to a strain or 10-ish. Then the Spirit tree will provide me with all sorts of desired clones.

how?

Well the idea has been in my brain for quite some time. It started with a idea of a fruit tree in a garden with all my fav strains. Putting it outside might be possible by using the willow stem, this stem and her roots are used to multiple year circle's and therefore i tought it might be a good challenge :battingeyelashes:

So far i bought this willow stem that has a graft on it already. They choose strong plants for this and i tend to graft a brench on there every now and then untill its a full tree of strains, can you imagine it?:yahoo:

Since this was a commercial bought tree there is nothing to be sure of, I treated her roots with H202 yesterday and then she got a decent neem spray. Should i soak her roots and then put her in my own medium? it sounds so logical to me... Any tips are welcome.

The idea is to slowly update this journal along the year and see what i end up with in a year.

Tips,tricks,howtos and experience is welcome any time:thanks:

SUPER excited for this thread

With it in a sealed plastic bag I don't understand why it dries out at all. Does the willow suck out the moisture?

That is a interesting point, maybe there isnt enough moist in it or it wasnt sealed properly enough? the air was still in the bag tough...:hmmmm:

SUPER excited for this thread

Woohoo welcome aboard:hug: The more souls the more fun:cheer:

Try grafting a seedling to a mature plant I read it has the tendency to take on traits from the mother plant

Awesome! The CBD Euphoria brench came of the clone that got worked to a quadline now. Maybe that why she dry out faster? i'm gonna take a look in a minute and post a update

I just took another sneak peak... the graft Isnt dead for Sure! She looks roufh but She is still green and the stems almost looks ok... She has to create a binding with the willow that provides her with enough water and it seems they are doing that slowly:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom