Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB

I choose a constant price to get cheaper daytime prices. Its hard to get a perfect time working either 7am to 7 pm or 7pm to 7am plus traffic plus overtimes...but honestly i was lazy thinking about it.

Maybe 5:30 pm to 5:30am next time so i can water always near lights on and get a good balance of temps during all seasons

That's why i set my timer that lights go out when i go work and come on when i come from work/gym cooler temps and cheaper electricity at night and warmer temps at daytime for their nighttime =)
That's the same schedule I keep, electric is cheaper at midnight

image38046.jpg
I can load it desktop

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

image38046.jpg
I can load it desktop
Thanks Buck. Lilbit odd because my bottle has an Ingredientes list with EDTA libre, which is a free EDTA without any Nute bound to it. At least thats how i understand it. Has your bottle more info on the sides?

Bottle says 2ml per liter last week of flowering. I think the 6hr flush is for hydro and reservoir. Still good to flush soil too.
Yes it is specially designed for hydro and so on but in soil i found a pdf from AN that says 4-10 days before chop 6h soil drench, then flush out right after and then just water.

And thats how i will do it in soil. I dont see a point of adding more chelates in the last days in soil or coco... You?

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Final watering of the small one this morning to get a decent dryout till wednesday when i come back from a 3 day business trip. I used the water at the coldest temp it came out the wall. Maybe 15 degrees. Hopefully i will be able to chop her the day i come home or the morning after... It will be day 67/68 from flip and her buds are already very very hard.

I think the FF she recieved a while ago made seperated her from the behaviour/processes the big one is going thru. She looks more done to me, but have a look

420-magazine-mobile1143563091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1409151154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile803561648.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1314916443.jpg

Buds are bending the stems and now i get a picture why its called Nebula. i get the starcloud looks... Awesome... Hope upload quality is good enough for you to see it like i do.

Biggy recieved 3L of 100% strenght Overdrive, nothing else. I think i will feed her just one more time and then i will use FF once the pot has dried out and flush just water. I thought about darkness arround 4/17, stem split 4/18 and chop 4/20 . . .

420-magazine-mobile475666988.jpg

420-magazine-mobile240451440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1874366490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1536764497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1742132153.jpg

Some nice nuggage is happening. I see a difference in size every day i open the tent and hope to get a serious harvest from these 2.

I dimmed down the 6x 4000K Chips to 180W and raised the 2x3500K to 120W for the final weeks.

Temps at night during last 24H were constant 71F humidity 50% and 75-78F and 30% during the dayz.

I have no idea how much bud i will get from these 2... But i am so exited to get blasted by them that the yield is not that important.

But you are welcome to place some guesses for a final dry weight

Ok. Be aware. I've read some threads somewhere people saying the flushing solution adds an odd taste when overused.

I am confused with the FF
On the one hand i read what i told you and on the other hand i read this answer on the question if you can use it in soil (on their website)

'Absolutely, simply apply flawless every watering during your flush period. Try to get around 20% runoff from the bottom of your containers each application'

Hmmm. Maybe i will do a initial drench for 6 hours, then flush the dilluted stuff out with water to save FF and when they dried out i may add FF for one or two flushs and switch to distilled water for the last one or two flushs before chop

I wont buy any of this stuff again, even i saw an increase in ppm with it. Its not lasting long enough to go for it again with these prices. After i have seen that we have 1500-3000ppm in our bedroom without open windows i am fine using a co2 tank to stay at 1200-1500ppm in my growroom. I think i will add small amounts of CO2 for my tiny grows in the future. Over the year its cheaper and more effective to invest in a decent small unit for ~300 bucks with a nice lil monitor to place in the canopy ober buying these bags again and again. Dont like the smell dough....

I can not test the ppm any more because i had to give the monitor back because of an unexpected crash of my bank. Got full refund. But after i squeezed the bag out its bloated the day after... So it must do something besides stinking

Back
Top Bottom