Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB

Yea, I've seen a couple of his journals on flux. I need to read up on his back building. I can give it a try on next run.
You can still do back building now if you have 2 weeks left, your top colas will swell up A LOT

Here's some for you. Some fine stinky buds from the small plant and a swelling big sea of nugs on her mother
420-magazine-mobile1944480562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065575558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002940916.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143397843.jpg

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Beautiful did you scrog her or flux her?
Thanks. I topped her after second node, the 2 upper branches got fimmed (right in the picture), the lower grown natural. Then i tied all 4 tops down for a while. After that i installed a metal screen over all 5 plants for 2 weeks or so to even the canopy. After i removed it i used wire to keep the plants in shape. What you see now is 4 branches to fill a square of ~3,5 square feet

420-magazine-mobile1251214045.jpg

This plant represents what i would say is my favourite style of growing. I really love training a plant to look like that and thats what i have my focus on for future projects. Next time i would use 2x15gal growbags under that light and train them similar to that. Maybe one like this with many smaller nugs and one with only 8 tops and more space to grow taller and fatter.

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Did you get a wet weight?
Nope. I wanted, but then i thought it would not help because i havent watered her for over a week now. Some others may have watered their plants 3 days before harvest so it may a big difference.

But i am curious too, maybe i will pull them out and have a look.

Edit: after 8 days without water and one night hanging i get straight 202grams with branches. I guess this would be somewhere slightly over 30g of dried buds.

Yea buck. I hope for 4-5oz from this lovely girl and i will miss her after all we've been through lol. This seed germed in late september when i remember right as a backup if my Atomicals go down to poop. She have been places before she found a nice home under the final COB fixture in early january

Lets see what she does with just water and FF over the next week or 2. Maybe we can harvest together in mind on 420

I have to check on that too. But its also a risk for new trouble :) all the pumps i had on hand were to strong for a 1 minute run

A small branch fell on the floor today, so i dried it in the oven at 60-75C for an hour turning it every 15 minutes. I usually dont give much hopes for quick drying but i was gentle. Got some bone dry dust out of the lower fluffy buds and hit a bowl with it.

Seriously, i am baked for over an hour now and i really enjoy the high from this plant.

The first minutes were a bit too trippy for me but it was not uncomfortable at all. it changed quickly to a smooth an mellow oldschool 90's kind of high remembering me about the days i started smoking. My fears and bad mood from an opioid detox are gone, i am in a good mood and feel like in the park on a sunny day with no worries at all. . .

I made some bad shots with my mobile for you... A small top from a lower nug. It tasted really good when chewed as well. Quickdried it smells like flowers with a sweet and a spicey touch, not like fresh lawn or total crap like something i was used to when impatience hit me. Cant wait to get the other buds dried and cured and see what the other plant does with some more weeks of growth...

420-magazine-mobile2067641100.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1038915203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile557607474.jpg

Some nice colours on the sugarleaves and some calyx. I try to find a small pair of scissors to do a second trim this evening after 72h hanging in darkness

I am still smoking from the fastdried branch. Focused creative type of high when doing stuff like housework and such during the day. After the second bowl in the evening it gets really relaxed and is also great for sleeping. So far a very nice strain. Try to imagine a more ripe plant slowly dried and cured.... .

I think i will end up with a dry ounce from this plant. The lower buds arent the densest.

Today is day 70 from flip

I could definately pull some fine buds from my beloved momma plant already. But my pot was still pretty heavy from the initial FF flush and i would like to water her heavily at least 4 times and watch the buds grow bigger before i harvest the last indoor plant 2017.

My sideshow plant and a 2 inch clone from her are already flowering in the living room. Oops. I transplanted the big plant in a 15gal fabric pot and wait for the days getting longer to start the revegging. Maybe i will dig a hole and simply hide the fabric pot inside. 15Gal of GREAT soil is enough for one plant.

Big pot was pumping out almost 4L in 3 days. Soil was soaked and heavy but she made it quicker then i thought. She will get more 3L of FF solution today. if everything happens like planned she will get watered 4 times and gets some dry days in darkness before i chop.

I thought its up and running already.

The stems of the small Nebula were snapping this morning so i weight the deboned and crispy buds.

Straight 50grams with most of the sugarleaves still on. Pretty good imho. Maybe 40 after i removed all the sugarleaves when its completely dry. Extremely sticky, my fingers are hashy from rolling a tiny joint. Smells nice and tastes good already, not great but a good cure will do, no heavy smoke right now and a nice calming high

420-magazine-mobile1100330397.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1344571799.jpg

Back
Top Bottom