Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Edited my post about the smoke %-)

Big Momma got 3L of FF solution yesterday and i flushed it out with 10L of tap water this morning. Over 4L of water in the soil right now.

re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB

420-magazine-mobile1515656916.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1338689316.jpg

She pumps it out in no time. 2 days and the pot should be round the same it was yesterday. But i am not shure if i can let her go until 420...she is really going ripe now.

Yea, I have a couple that be ready this week, about 50/50 amber. I should be harvesting rest of the month

Yea, I've seen a couple of his journals on flux. I need to read up on his back building. I can give it a try on next run.

I do it from my first grow and man, you are gonna love that swell. Make sure your RH stays down tho.

Oh Nuggets, you are making me mad and happy at the same time! Mad that I do not have my lights ready and happy I see you doing such a lovely job with the COBs! Next time bigger pot and prune the roots. Just awesome! :bravo: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

I do it from my first grow and man, you are gonna love that swell. Make sure your RH stays down tho.

Oh Nuggets, you are making me mad and happy at the same time! Mad that I do not have my lights ready and happy I see you doing such a lovely job with the COBs! Next time bigger pot and prune the roots. Just awesome! :bravo: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

I have 3 that just sprouted last week. I'm going to give it a try, you doing back building or flux, the flux looks interesting, I'll check your journals out, thanks

Glad you pulled the grow around bro, you went through some shit on this one

My current grow turned out a disappointment. The quality seems good, just never grew such short plants. Shortest one is 20 inches tall. I'm glad it's all for personal. Most will be an oz per plant instead of 4 or 5 like usual. I'm still on fence with ft, can't see much of difference week after using

Looks awesom Seymore!
Thanks dude
420-magazine-mobile984074836.jpg

I trimmed some of the nugs, but since its all personal i just filled one small Ball jar. The rest will ne smoked with the ultrasticky leaves on.

Havent seen such a stickyness for years...lots of fluffy popcorn but very good smoke

My current grow turned out a disappointment. The quality seems good, just never grew such short plants. Shortest one is 20 inches tall. I'm glad it's all for personal. Most will be an oz per plant instead of 4 or 5 like usual. I'm still on fence with ft, can't see much of difference week after using
What strain?

Back
Top Bottom