Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Out of the house all day. Hope planty doing well

Having some temp swings lately. Had 75F outside but now it dropped to high 50's low 60s. Out of the house. Inside i have low 70s on soil line and max 78 on the buds. Humidity is still low round 30 to 40. About perfect for trich laden buds without a worry about mold.

The containers weight had dropped from 20 pounds to 15 pounds already. Tomorrow morning it should be round 12 where we started. I think max 2 more flushs and it's about time to harvest...time will tell. Almost every leaf on the canopy is either purple or yellow... Only undergrowth is still mild green. I guess its more about trich ripening then growing without plenty of green. I made a short video for you a couple of days back.

The smoke i harvested at 9,5 weeks from flip is really tasty and fully does the job getting me baked. My Big Arizer Extreme Q package should arrive soon and my bong goes to the trash. Very exited

SeymoreNugget - Paradise Seeds - Nebula - Mother Plant - 10 weeks into flower - YouTube

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

420-magazine-mobile1669431168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488282437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile869118218.jpg
420-magazine-mobile328156361.jpg

Whoop whoop. Soil is almost dry again. Only one more pound to lose on the scale and i have the weight before watering.

I was thinking about harvesting tomorrow morning because i have a day off and otherwise have to work Friday-Monday all day and dont want to risk any trouble that late in flower.

Some leaves are really crispy and turning darker. Some pull off easy, but fortunately NOT like the 'no resistance bud rot type'.

The humidity is pretty low round 30 and i am not shure if its that causing a dryout to some of them or it could turn into something nasty. What bugs me is i would only see the plants 2 hours before lights out until tuesday...

Tomorrow would be day 74 from the flip. The trichs look 70% cloudy with maybe 20% percent true amber on buds and 10 percent clear on the newer growth Sugarleaves are all amber. Only checked a handful of nugs, too many :)

What would YOU do?

- Insist on one or 2 more waterings to runoff till next week

- or pull it.

The plant only got Overdrive for almost 2 weeks, then got watered to runoff with Flawless Finish twice within another week and one heavy flush with tap to remove the FF from the soil like said.

The one i harvested got only one watering with FF and then tap water for 2 or 3 weeks.

re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB

Thanks dude
420-magazine-mobile984074836.jpg

I trimmed some of the nugs, but since its all personal i just filled one small Ball jar. The rest will ne smoked with the ultrasticky leaves on.

Havent seen such a stickyness for years...lots of fluffy popcorn but very good smoke

Wow, i havent been around for a while - sure have missed out. That looks amazing man! Glad to be back and see such beautiful lookings buds:goodjob:

Alrighty. Disconnected the lights, plant is in darkness until i am ready to make the cut

Going to the store soon and grab some fresh lemons and distilled water.

3 Bucket wash today.

Bucket 1:
8L tap water + half cup of baking soda + half cup lemon juice + 2ml of 12% H2O2 if i see something that could be a problem while drying

Bucket 2:
8L tap water

Bucket 3:
8L distilled water for final swirl

Alrighty. Disconnected the lights, plant is in darkness until i am ready to make the cut

Going to the store soon and grab some fresh lemons and distilled water.

3 Bucket wash today.

Bucket 1:
8L tap water + half cup of baking soda + half cup lemon juice + 2ml of 12% H2O2 if i see something that could be a problem while drying

Bucket 2:
8L tap water

Bucket 3:
8L distilled water for final swirl
Enjoy the harvest and the time consuming trimming that goes with it .

I'm keen to try bud washing out for the first time in my new grow when I eventually harvest. Do you swear by it in every situation? Do you think it always has its benefits? Interested to hear your thoughts :)

I'm keen to try bud washing out for the first time in my new grow when I eventually harvest. Do you swear by it in every situation? Do you think it always has its benefits? Interested to hear your thoughts :)
Thanks bud

I just cut the 4 branches down. Hard to find any leaf without sugar on it. 903g wet. . .

Thanks bud

I just cut the 4 branches down. Hard to find any leaf without sugar on it. 903g wet. . .
903 grams of goodness! . what are your plans with your harvest? Keeping it all for smoke or planning on making concentrates or edibles?

Oops forgot to say i will get into washing later when i am done. Half way through the first trim

Yo man. You did it! What a beautiful plant. You can definitely put her to the plant of the month competition. Lovely colors on those buds. I love purple! Reps up and I'm ready for more. :bravo: :love: :Namaste:

So buddy. I am done and the plant is hanging in darkness. Finally

About washing buds:
Definately yes for me, i've done it the third time in a row now and i will do it again.

If it is an outdoor crop with dust, pollen, poop n bugs on it, definately yes.
If you sprayed anything on your plants during the grow, go for it
If you live in a dry environment, have pets, not hepa filtered tent and had the tent open over longer periods during flower i would recommend it too. Not forget your own skin cells and hairs.

I see it like a sticky surface that has 2 or even 3 month to collect dirt.

I compared unwashed and washed the first try and washed tasted smoother and cleaner to me.

Here are some pictures after the wash

Bucket 1 was milky white at the beginning, after the wash it was more like beige/yellowish. I used half cup baking soda, half cup organic lemon juice, 10ml of 12% H2O2

420-magazine-mobile271484497.jpg

Had lots of crap on the bottom of the first bucket, small soil particles, crushed perlite from pulling pots out ect.

Bucket 2 was clear tap water, i changed it after half the plant and it still looked like this after i was done

420-magazine-mobile1910249925.jpg

Bucket 3 was almost as clean as in the beginning... Just some trim swimming around on the distilled water :)

420-magazine-mobile1156001010.jpg

Maybe you do this to half your crop amd compare the taste and potency of the smoke. .

And here is the harvest after the wash.
420-magazine-mobile1340294646.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242101190.jpg

My guess is somewhere between 150 and 200g dry .

I think i will wait until the stems snap with the exhaust on for 15 minutes every 2 hours and then trim another time. With the sugartrim i will make some concentrates or let it cure for a couple of month and simply vape it with the Arizer Extreme Q when the buds are gone :)

Yo man. You did it! What a beautiful plant. You can definitely put her to the plant of the month competition. Lovely colors on those buds. I love purple! Reps up and I'm ready for more. :bravo: :love: :Namaste:
Thanks mate, i am glad it turned out so well. Wait a lilbit longer for a couple of macro shots, got some very beautiful buds. Mainly buds, its awesome. I would recommend this strain to everyone who wants a forgiving and robust oldschool plant that can handle bigger temperature swings and likes heavy training to grow bud everywhere.

420-magazine-mobile1437725344.jpg

Thanks mate, i am glad it turned out so well. Wait a lilbit longer for a couple of macro shots, got some very beautiful buds. Mainly buds, its awesome. I would recommend this strain to everyone who wants a forgiving and robust oldschool plant that can handle bigger temperature swings and likes heavy training to grow bud everywhere.

420-magazine-mobile1437725344.jpg

Beautiful. I am happy those plants came through. :drool: I really like the reds coming out of the leaves

Glad i checked on them this morning. The screen fell down on the right side. My big metal fan stopped the buds from hanging down to the floor but 2 or 3 branches were squeezed between the fan and the screen which were both pretty sticky after i hung everything back up. Craps :) some more lost trichs...maybe the squeezed branches will be part of the RSO i am makin for my vapes.

Temps are 70, rH is 50% with circulation and extraction fans on. Gonna cut the extraction down this evening.

The already jared small plant is super stinky and bakes me really good... Great stuff. No hay smell at any point during the time between the cut and the dried product and a whole lot better then anything i have grown under a blurple light. Go for white cobs guys

re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Thanks for clearing up the bud washing and giving me such a cool detailed breakdown.

Sounds pretty straight forward too, will most likely do it on half my harvest to see the difference first hand too.

Opposite ends of the our grows, jealous of your harvest!

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB

Great if i can help out. No problem. Keep asking if anything else comes to your mind, but wait until i got it all dried and cured without any issues before you get jealous :)

I have seen some damp brown leaves on the top colas almost reaching to the stem and i removed every leave that had any brown parts. If i had let her grow another week i bet i'd probably be facing a big problem.

But the H2O2 hopefully killed everything bad if there was any.

I already miss having a living plant in there. When my crop is ready for jars i will put my flowering plant in her 15 Gal pot under the 4000K COBs and reveg her until the outdoor season starts. She is going to be a true pounder for shure when you see what my small mother produced.

Your plants were 800 wet and you got 200 dry right? I guess after trimming i was slightly over 800g wet too

Man dunno what to do with that load of weed. :) gotta read something about long time storing in dirt

re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Nope, they are all gone. There was 1 or 2 dead bigger leaves on some of the tops. Most of them crisp and some damp. They all had some resistance when i wanted to pull. i cut them by the stem and dunked the buds in the cleaning solution.

Back
Top Bottom