Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Sounds like a plan. With cobs i think it will be better if you keep the buds in a 2 foot height 'window'

not shure if you will profit from a too deep canopy but find out yourself and tell us.

Cause i have seen a video of HPS vs COB harvest on clones. Pretty interesting was the fact that the HPS had bigger buds on the top but a very big deadzone with unuseable lower growth while the cobs had smaller tops but a uniform sugarcoated bud size down to the bottom of the plants. 3 strains with the same results. I liked the COB buds alot more.

Ok. No experience with HPS at all. Just blurple and COBs.

But the video was from John Berfalo or how his name is. I have to say i like the nugs most people grow here on 420 more then his. :) he usually grows tiny ass buds imho

I've had buds size of 2 liter pop bottles with his, I can't get that with led, or at least blurples. I've seen his name on YouTube. I'm hoping this white light will give me closer results with how. I'm gonna try to convert my raptor reflector into a double ended ups and give it a try later in year. The DE bulbs are around 41% efficient, that pretty good for hps

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB

Still drying at 20C/68F. Fans come on 15 minutes then off 15 minutes. This way i keep humidity between 50 and 60%

Some small stems already snap, some dont. I guess it will take 3 more days until its ready for jars. Maybe thursday. Have to order some boveda packs soon.

For your question Buckshot317 about the indoor season i forgot to tell ya. I think i will take my fixture apart and trash my 2x3 wardrobe. I will give some Clus and old Mars drivers to my growbuddy to let him learn something about cobs. The other cobs are stored safely for future projects in a new tent. Maybe 2x4x8 or something like that. But this wont happen before mid November i guess, but you never know when you find a great deal eh?

In the meantime i will plant a new seed from paradise seeds. Opium. So far i like paradise seeds, maybe i will grow some of their newer cbd varieties too some day.

Anyway i will grow the opium out to 4th or 5th node and cut some clones for my growbuddy (the guy that gave me free clones and seeds for my last 2 grows) After the mom recovered i will flower her on 1,75sqft with a single C series Vero 29 SE on a Meanwell ELG-150-C1750B . 3500K 0-120W. Just for the fun and to check how the C series performs at high wattage. Try to yield 100g and see if i like the strain. I just wont need more weed for this year and i dont wanna run into problems by sitting on more weed than i can smoke.

Luckily i am not a heavy consumer. I smoke every day for the medicinal effects and at least 3 times, more like 5 times a day, but when i see remo rolling a joint i always think 'man, that would last me 2 or 3 days' lol

I have the outdoor veg garden too and maybe try to cultivate some papaver somniferum too (real opium poppies from afghanistan ) so its better to keep the work on weed down to a minimum.

Oh and one more thing. Tomorrow will be the day i trash my bongs and switch to vaping. Delivery announced for tomorrow, no work tomorrow too. Yay, stoner thuesday.

Man i hope that turns out like expected... I really enjoy the rush from the bong... I also mix with organic tobacco...even more of a rush to the head. I will miss that for shure

I CAN TELL YOU GUYS... THE WEED I HARVESTED 5TH OF APRIL IS SOOO TASTY, SMELLY AND FUNKY. GETS EVEN BETTER EVERY DAY. SUPER CLEAN TASTE SMOKED AND CHEWED. LIKE TOP NOTCH WEED HAS TO. TOP GENETICS AND 80+90cri COBS ALL THE WAY. HAVE THIS SMALL PILLBOX WITH DEHUMIDFIER PACK IN LID. I USE IT FOR OUTDOORS AND I LEFT A BUD IN THERE FOR 2 DAYS... ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS BUD... STINKS 10 FEET AGAINST THE WIND AND GETS ME SUPER BAKED WITH ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower

Still drying at 20C/68F. Fans come on 15 minutes then off 15 minutes. This way i keep humidity between 50 and 60%

Some small stems already snap, some dont. I guess it will take 3 more days until its ready for jars. Maybe thursday. Have to order some boveda packs soon.

For your question Buckshot317 about the indoor season i forgot to tell ya. I think i will take my fixture apart and trash my 2x3 wardrobe. I will give some Clus and old Mars drivers to my growbuddy to let him learn something about cobs. The other cobs are stored safely for future projects in a new tent. Maybe 2x4x8 or something like that. But this wont happen before mid November i guess, but you never know when you find a great deal eh?

In the meantime i will plant a new seed from paradise seeds. Opium. So far i like paradise seeds, maybe i will grow some of their newer cbd varieties too some day.

Anyway i will grow the opium out to 4th or 5th node and cut some clones for my growbuddy (the guy that gave me free clones and seeds for my last 2 grows) After the mom recovered i will flower her on 1,75sqft with a single C series Vero 29 SE on a Meanwell ELG-150-C1750B . 3500K 0-120W. Just for the fun and to check how the C series performs at high wattage. Try to yield 100g and see if i like the strain. I just wont need more weed for this year and i dont wanna run into problems by sitting on more weed than i can smoke.

Luckily i am not a heavy consumer. I smoke every day for the medicinal effects and at least 3 times, more like 5 times a day, but when i see remo rolling a joint i always think 'man, that would last me 2 or 3 days' lol

I have the outdoor veg garden too and maybe try to cultivate some papaver somniferum too (real opium poppies from afghanistan ) so its better to keep the work on weed down to a minimum.

Oh and one more thing. Tomorrow will be the day i trash my bongs and switch to vaping. Delivery announced for tomorrow, no work tomorrow too. Yay, stoner thuesday.

Man i hope that turns out like expected... I really enjoy the rush from the bong... I also mix with organic tobacco...even more of a rush to the head. I will miss that for shure

I CAN TELL YOU GUYS... THE WEED I HARVESTED 5TH OF APRIL IS SOOO TASTY, SMELLY AND FUNKY. GETS EVEN BETTER EVERY DAY. SUPER CLEAN TASTE SMOKED AND CHEWED. LIKE TOP NOTCH WEED HAS TO. TOP GENETICS AND 80+90cri COBS ALL THE WAY. HAVE THIS SMALL PILLBOX WITH DEHUMIDFIER PACK IN LID. I USE IT FOR OUTDOORS AND I LEFT A BUD IN THERE FOR 2 DAYS... ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS BUD... STINKS 10 FEET AGAINST THE WIND AND GETS ME SUPER BAKED WITH ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT

Great to hear that Seymore! Be careful though it dries faster and faster, buds looking just not ready in the evening can be too dry in the morning. With Boveda you can go more moist and not worry much. My 2 cents. And there is no need to trash the bongs, you can still use them with the vapes :) Be careful with the opium, that shit is narcotic and nasty. You just simply do not work properly on narcotics (makes you sleepy/partly unconscious). Damn, I do not miss my alcohol years at all. Whatever you do I wish you good luck! Great success!

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower

Great to hear that Seymore! Be careful though it dries faster and faster, buds looking just not ready in the evening can be too dry in the morning. With Boveda you can go more moist and not worry much. My 2 cents. And there is no need to trash the bongs, you can still use them with the vapes :) Be careful with the opium, that shit is narcotic and nasty. You just simply do not work properly on narcotics (makes you sleepy/partly unconscious). Damn, I do not miss my alcohol years at all. Whatever you do I wish you good luck! Great success!

Thanks for the advise and kind words. I will have an eye on them every cpl of hours if possible.

I will trash the bongs because with my arizer comes the new glass pipe water cooler which is basically a dab kinda bong without the dab adapter.

I am used to opioids but i will be very very careful and keep some naloxon nearby . .

Nice harvest for sure Seymore! Love how you trained that plant, I showed Skoon that and he also said that is dope :passitleft: I would be blessed with 200G dried. Hope your smoke keeps you happy daily. Are you going to start a new journal for the Opium?

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Nice harvest for sure Seymore! Love how you trained that plant, I showed Skoon that and he also said that is dope :passitleft: I would be blessed with 200G dried. Hope your smoke keeps you happy daily. Are you going to start a new journal for the Opium?
Hey jo pat. Thanks, i really like flat trained plants. Maybe i should give bonsais a try .

I deboned all my nugs and weight them. They are pretty dry, just like Tomula said. lol. Gotta grab bovedas soon.

But 5 days is normal for washed buds in my experience, it just happens a lil faster.

The final weight of the Nebula mother is 175g without any stems, just sugary buds with sugarleaves on, everything without sugar was removed. Besides the top 4 inches the stuff is kind of fluffy but very very frosty all the way down to the bottom.

So the final weight of flower since early february is

Atomical Haze: 66g
Nebula Clone: 45g
Nebula Mom: 175g

286g/10.1oz of pretty dry nugs without any stems. Thats perfectly fine for me after all these plants have been trough. :)

The arizer is awesome. I try to post a review for you guys about my big package. Great vapor... Awesome product.

LoL I think you should brother. I also love big trained plants, Skoon always gets a hemmeriod whenever I say things like that :rofl: he is the many strains smaller plants type of guy I am a one strain big plant type of guy :rofl: LoL the marriage issues this creates is too much!! 286g I would be blessed with that, well done bru! :passitleft:

.?you going to make hash with some trim?
I will definately make something out of it, yes. I'll let it cure for some more days before i finetrim a nice pile of selected nugs and then decide what happens with the popcorn and sugartrim. Maybe i will take one ounce for BHO, one ounce for RSO and another for dry shake.

Probably just dry shake and make RSO, not shure yet... Decisions...got 2,5L of ISO but no micron filters, no butane and no pollen press

@Pat
Oops, yup, i'll keep you informed about the new stuff :)

I was putting 3 oz out of a big glass jar and put it into a plastic bowl to turn/air the buds. It was dark, i was about to leave to work and was in a hurry. After i was done i noticed i must have had french fries in the bowl the day before.

Crap. Had some fat and salt on the bottom of the bowl but i havent noticed any on the buds. Luckily only a part of it had contact to the bottom of the bowl and it had the sugarleaves on to protect the buds. Crap

I guess i have to turn the leaves of this jar into something like edibles, cant risk inhaling traces of sunflower oil and salt. Maybe this shouts out for coconut oil.

Or would you think i could see any oil film on the the alcohol and still try to produce RSO with it?

Anyway. Tomorrow i have no work to do and i will take the time to seperate the nice buds from the stuff i will turn into concentrates and start the final trim of all the material i have. The stuff that was in the frie bowl will be a sperate pile until i figured out what to do with it... LOL... SO STUPID.

Haha... Well, maybe just 2oz in that jar, removed the first half of it for some edible stuff. But when think about it, we all may have inhaled worse than that over the years. rolling something with fat n dirt on our hands, street weed that went through 5 pair of hands, hash produced in dirty environment, or sitting in front of a good old bonfire for hours. If i cant taste anything it should be good aye? .

Back
Top Bottom