Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Haha, nice. Need to get my hands on some of that. So far i am still not off the bong yet, especially round bed time, but the vape does its thing quite good, but it is kind of a longer process and takes longer to get cake

Trying to find som EJ MIX to mix it with Nebula RSO for my eCig. Want to quit smoking and try to vape some stealth thc on the go
Sounds like a lovely idea.

Why not just get a portable concentrate vape? . New Saionara atomiser is dirt cheap and works like a charm

Is it something to add to a vape mod or a complete device for concentrates?
It's just the top piece you attach to a mod :) locally bought it up about R500 which is like 30-35 Euro more or less? Comes with different atomizers, quartz coil. Ceramic coil etc

420-magazine-mobile1236274906.jpg

Little dirty, haven't cleaned that coil in a while. But that's how it looks inside :)
420-magazine-mobile652079007.jpg

Clouds of vapour that don't have much of an odour at all. Less vapor than an e-cig so people who know about vaping concentrates vs e-cigs will know you're smoking concentrates by the amount of vapour - well I would .

It's just the top piece you attach to a mod :) locally bought it up about R500 which is like 30-35 Euro more or less? Comes with different atomizers, quartz coil. Ceramic coil etc

420-magazine-mobile1236274906.jpg

Little dirty, haven't cleaned that coil in a while. But that's how it looks inside :)
420-magazine-mobile652079007.jpg

Clouds of vapour that don't have much of an odour at all. Less vapor than an e-cig so people who know about vaping concentrates vs e-cigs will know you're smoking concentrates by the amount of vapour - well I would .
That sounds pretty good. Just bought a istick pico and think about returning it and get a white nugget pro for work and a cuboid or rx2/3 for longer trips/at home. Such a head sounds good. Just about to cook a batch of rso right now after i had the Nebula soaking and shaking in ISO for some days.

That sounds pretty good. Just bought a istick pico and think about returning it and get a white nugget pro for work and a cuboid or rx2/3 for longer trips/at home. Such a head sounds good. Just about to cook a batch of rso right now after i had the Nebula soaking and shaking in ISO for some days.
The istick Pico is quite nice, I never felt like needed anything more. Battery lasted long. You never need more than say 15w to power these atomisers.

I had one of those before giving it to my ex girlfriend and downgrading to the older ileaf mod. My dad also has the pico and loves it too, he's keen to upgrade but I'm content.

A fresh batch calls for a new smoking device .

Hello! Do not worry about the nugs and oil, that's like minimal volume of it and I think you wont taste anything odd. I got myself some new smoking device too! Cat not included!

P10006194.JPG

P10006213.JPG

That won't hurt it any. We've probably smoked he'll of a lot worse lol. The white cookies I grew will knock dick in the dirt. After a week of drying one bud, I went straight to sleep at 3 in afternoon, and didn't get up for 12 hours.
LoL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: that sounds insane Buck, pretty sure it would knock me down much more

Hello! Do not worry about the nugs and oil, that's like minimal volume of it and I think you wont taste anything odd. I got myself some new smoking device too! Cat not included!

P10006194.JPG

P10006213.JPG
That looks amazing Tomula! Is that a vape head attached to the pipe or how does that contraption work? Too bad about the cat, looks like a good ol catnip model

That looks amazing Tomula! Is that a vape head attached to the pipe or how does that contraption work? Too bad about the cat, looks like a good ol catnip model

I got vape reduction for my Arizer Solo. And they got new model out! Upgraded to the max. What a beefy piece.

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

The istick Pico is quite nice, I never felt like needed anything more. Battery lasted long. You never need more than say 15w to power these atomisers.

I had one of those before giving it to my ex girlfriend and downgrading to the older ileaf mod. My dad also has the pico and loves it too, he's keen to upgrade but I'm content.

A fresh batch calls for a new smoking device .
If i want some i wont get one without paying big money. All i found was min 50 pieces from china or 60 bucks from usa. Are you cool with sending one to the EU? I could offer paypal payment. :)

I need to get new vape, I've been doing mostly dabs, made from ISO, how do you like arizer, does it do wax and oils also or just leafy material

I love how the Arizer works. It's not a vape to go (I have the old model, the new one will be thinner with pouch in the packge, yay!). Well suited for around the house or for holidays, camping. The power of the 2 batteries is mighty (pun intended) when fully charged. The batteries in the old model are crap, but you can get some serious packs later, I think they fixed that with the new one too. It is beefy and survived few serious drops. The glass can be a drawback, but it is great material for vaping, note, that you can reuse the oil condensed on the glass, with alcohol or oil bath. You can vape while charging. I dunno what else to say, after you learn how to use it properly, you will get great session every time. I would not buy any other portable vape, except the Mighty, but for the price...

I think you can do wax for sure. You need something that can suck the wax, so paper, cotton ball or some wick. I want to try some hash soon and that's how I would do it. You also need to hold the vape upside down, so it won't drip on the hot plate. And I have found someone doing it with the same glass as mine, makes for some serious clouds:

[video=youtube;J8yEStze6as]
[/video]

By the way, my glass smells heavenly only after one use <3

If i want some i wont get one without paying big money. All i found was min 50 pieces from china or 60 bucks from usa. Are you cool with sending one to the EU? I could offer paypal payment. :)
I'm sure you could find a min order quantity of 1 piece? It would come with an e-cig attachment but it's still cheap overall.
420-magazine-mobile966366544.jpg

Otherwise I'm sure we could arrange something man :)

I'm sure you could find a min order quantity of 1 piece? It would come with an e-cig attachment but it's still cheap overall.
420-magazine-mobile966366544.jpg

Otherwise I'm sure we could arrange something man :)
Oh, i got the pico. It is just about the saionara :) thx

Oh, i got the pico. It is just about the saionara :) thx
Oh I see :D

Check these two suppliers out (may be the same poster just different ads)
420-magazine-mobile1922015632.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2069984126.jpg

Give them a message and see what's up. if doesn't work out I can organise one for you :)

Back
Top Bottom