Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Re: Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

I dont smoke alot with others too... 90% on my own. The worst thing i can imagine besides waking up in china is smoking a strong sativa with strangers lol

I'll try to get you some pictures of the Nebula buds soon... Need to charge the battery of the decent camera.

Pale green with some orange and pale blue leaves left on here and there...yumyum for nugnug.

The worst thing i can imagine besides waking up in china is smoking a strong sativa with strangers lol

for me it's waking up next to dennis rodman in north korea.

What's wrong with you Europeans lol, don't mix tobacco with herb. Ive never understood the purpose, makes your weed taste bad

My friend got hooked on tobacco that way. I think it is from the lack of the outdoor grown stuff and the power of the indoor stuff. Plus it can help with combustion. It can also mellow the really badly flushed chemtaste. Bad habit. God bless cool vapor from a pinch of dry flowers.

My friend got hooked on tobacco that way. I think it is from the lack of the outdoor grown stuff and the power of the indoor stuff. Plus it can help with combustion. It can also mellow the really badly flushed chemtaste. Bad habit. God bless cool vapor from a pinch of dry flowers.

It is absolutely not recommended to mix weed with tobacco from a health perspective too, afaik combined its evem worse then smoked one after another. Plus the smoke changes depending on the chemicals in your tobacco of choice rushing into your bloodstream faster...hell even MAO Inhibitors found in lot of cigs... No wonder it gives you another kick then pure smokin.

I claim it gets you more of a 'weed addiction' then smokin pure.

I think its also caused by the absence of HQ weed over here during the past amd depending on your location... There were times weed was simply not available in larger areas... Just hash because of the fact that it is much more economic and safe to get it over the borders and we are close to morocco...

Interesting topic. You guys addicted to tobacco products?

Like promised a lil update on a curing bud. Everything working out flawless with Boveda 62. Also a shot of my revegging plant in the 15 gal fabric pot. Still nothing new on her. The trichs are spreading over the leaves but still no signs of new vegetative growth. Had her under 24 hours of light for about a week and now switched to 18/6 under 6x20W of 4000K. Going to feed her with high Nitrogen soon and see what happens.

420-magazine-mobile1337328667.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350468929.jpg

Still pretty cold nights below freezing point occasionally...have to wait another few weeks before i can put her outside.

My Wax Atomizer should arrive tomorrow. Cant wait to check out the stealth vapes on the go. The Nebula flowers smell pretty strong..... hard smoking these without vw vans starting a camping session in front of the house

Another batch of concentrates is going down soon. Gonna give all the buds another tight trimming and pick the smallest out for that reason. Maybe 50g for a quick BHO and then RSO from the leftovers/cleaning the tools and bowl with ISO. Maybe put some CBD Hemp into the mix too to get the edge of that sativa side of the Nebula. Maybe some pure CBD wax for the work... Lets see how it feels

Wanna keep my vape pen loaded for shure... Still waiting for it but better be prepared. So exited for the dabs outta one of these NYX Atomizers.

Got 5 dual quarz coils and 5 ceramic donuts for 30 bucks. Authentic stuff. Another 2 DQC come with the NYX... Only spent 55 incl shipping for all these goodies incl tracked shipping. That shit will probably last me longer then my lungs .

Let me know how your vapor works out. Ever time I start looking I get overwhelmed by the many choices, and never know what to get. I ended up with 3 gallon jars, and 4 half gallon jars of bud. I trimmed and destined everything, bunch of little mugs. I need to get some scales. Kind of sad, I have all kinds of grow stuff but no scales. I need to start keeping notes, main reason I finally started a journal , so I can backup and see what I done ( probably wrong). I did get some dark devil autos, next grow might be an auto grow.

I will tell you my opinion after the first hit and some days later.

Do you already own a battery mod and just want a wax atomizer or are you empty handed?

If you want a strong n decent unit that is flexible for everything to come check out the Minikin 2 mod or the SMOK Alien and try to find the NYX V2 Atomizer for wax and a TFV8 (Baby) Beast Tank :) cant go wrong with these...if you want a small and easy to use unit even strong enough for big clouds.. Get the Pico 75W and a Melo 3 or something like that and a LG 18650 Battery. Great products. Just make shure they are from legit shops and not from ebay or amazon.

Nice harvest man. Cant wait for numbers and pictures of cured nuggets. About the scale. Where i live its better to keep the scale and the zip bags far away from your herb or you end up being a dealer in court... Hooray

The NYX made it to my door today. I was blasted that i recieved the V2 and the scratch code on the back of the box says LEGIT PRODUCT. So happy with this lil badboy. It already got me pretty stoned without any problems

420-magazine-mobile346794877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile915017089.jpg

You have the variable air hole on the top to finish a nice big hit. The coils are easily removable from the deck and have a CAP on them. You can fill up some coils with different concentrates, let them melt down on 5W, put the cap on, put it in the freezer for a short while and then put them in the pocket without leaking. At least if the concentrates are a thicker paste or solid at room temperature you wont run into problems. Just make shure you dont overfill or lay down still warm.

Great clouds of vapor under 20W... Definately top notch product for concentrate lovers and stoned vapers. So far a hyped 10/10 :)

Hope you're well man! The harvest looks beautiful and the new vaporizer must be a lot of fun, being all sneaky and stealthy in public :p
Nice. I thought about sneaking back into my thread and have a look and you just been here some hours ago. Great. How are you man?

Yeah i am pretty fine... Almost a month without tobacco and only some minor budsmoking compared to what i was used to. I feel so much better without cigarettes/tobacco...vaping heals man... No high blood pressure, no extra palpatations, no nosebleed, no chest pain since i started. I have so much more energy... Never thought that my lousy 10 cigs a day were that bad.

I been on a short trip with some local vapeguys ive seen the first time, great scene over here... like a vapecult :)

Everyone that tried the NYX v2 is blasted by it... Great product. Just got my 5 ceramic donut coils and 5 dual quarz... Now i have 12 coils and think theyll last a lifetime. Dont know i already mentioned... I also modded my arizer extreme q to get it way more efficient...everyone that want more info about what ive done just ask.

We made some RSO-Liquid out of my Nebula... 1g of nice tasting RSO into 1,2ml of EJ Mix. potent stuff and typical RSO taste is still all over the place... I guess 25 to 35 percent cannabinoids. Minimum. Its just so strong. I use it in a troll v2 dripper to evaporate it faster amd dont gunk up any clearomizers. First soaked the cotton in with my favourite ejuice and then addes one or two small drops of the black gold directly onto the coil... Great taste and very very potent. Smells badass but not like weed. Crazy stuff. Try it with RSO for a rich herb flavour. Thats a reason i like RSO more then HBO. I soak it for days in the freezer and shake it hard. The filtered greens are just empty shells of plant.

I had a nice conversation with the guy that gifted me his last nebula seed. He grew it 4 times with 400W HPS and he was in love. He said he missed the feeling of beeing high as f without the heavyness. He said his was sweeter, mine is more like medium hot peppers, not like harsh, flavourful and very spicey.
He also said mine is MUCH more potent. This oldschool strain effed up a row of seasoned growers and smokers...me included... I think these cobs, the far red and the fact that i had low humidity and cool temps during the final month of growth topped the 17 percent THC the breeder claims. Very happy with it.

Here is the black gold and the new batch of 30g in ISO in the freezer. Also did a quick wash yesterday...hell smooth stuff.

420-magazine-mobile863695691.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1959431965.jpg

BTW... Just put an opium by paradise seeds in water for a new mother plant. The Nebula revegging is still talking time... Healthy plant and small leaves started growing out of buds...lets save this pheno and have a look what sun does compared to my unit

Wow. Hey mitekiller. Nice room. That will be a serious harvest.

When you use the arizer, forget about the lousy elbow adapter and placing herbs in the big tube. Not good imho.

Grab the bigger elbow adapter for the balloons and a mouthpiece from a spare balloon when using the whip... Grind the herbs to 1mm size and press it upside down into the smaller mesh cap. This way all the air has to pass the herb. the big tube or heating chamber has to be filled with with waaaaay more weed to get everything out...and it takes so long that its not fun anymore.

Now i only use a third of weed and we get high faster. Also no stirring needed... It gets roasted evenly when pressed tight.

420-magazine-mobile1340687595.jpg

Back
Top Bottom