Necrosis spots on leaves and some brown tips

Yeah I'm gonna get some D.E. today for the coco and maybe I'll use mosquito bits too and respray with spinosad. I didn't find any larvae or anything when I unpotted which I was thinking was causing the stunted growth

Did you get the yellow sticky traps? Even the fly catcher type work at identifying you have them, been working thru my own fungus gnat infestation and using spinosad this last go around before I burn the GD house down, a fxcking chinamart hothouse mothers day tulip plant got me here. The good news is the spinosad is working, I see a random one here or there instead of inhaling them in my mouth each time I top watered and a cloud of them lifted off the soil.

Did you get the yellow sticky traps? Even the fly catcher type work at identifying you have them, been working thru my own fungus gnat infestation and using spinosad this last go around before I burn the GD house down, a fxcking chinamart hothouse mothers day tulip plant got me here. The good news is the spinosad is working, I see a random one here or there instead of inhaling them in my mouth each time I top watered and a cloud of them lifted off the soil.
Yeah ive had the yellow ones. A few fungus gnats and a couple thrips and ive since used spinosad. But I never see them on the plants. I guess thr gnat larvae could be in the coco but if there were enough to stunt the plants like this then I'm sure there would be a bunch flying around. I wonder if since there are so many plants in my tent that they just keep flying around and hitting random plants and I just happen to miss them. There's probably 50+ different house plants in the tent with my moms. Although the house plants aren't showing any signs of damage really

a layer of diatomacious (sp?) earth or wood chips/sawdust can keep them from popping back up out of the soil if they are in there, I would agree with everyone else that it looks like some type of pest and maybe even fungus too. make sure its not too humid as well. not looking too bad, though!

So I flushed with plain 5.8ph water and the initial runoff was at like 1200ppm. So safe to say I had a significant nutrient build up right? I'll be watering from now on to 15% runoff to avoid buildup until I am more experienced with coco.

Question, should I do a light feed immediately after the flush or should I wait until the pots dry a bit?

I had similar spots last grow on just one of the three plants in the tent. I thought pests and treated them accordingly. At harvest, weeks later, the one plant still had spotting on the leaves and the other two were totally fine. They were squished in that tent, so I don't believe it was pests because they never spread to the other plants. Someone following my journal said they had a similar issue and added cal/mag and it fixed itself.

Curious to see what's up as I never did find out with my girls ...but her buds were beautiful ;)

After the flush I let the pots mostly dry out. I fed tonight at 450ppm until 20% runoff. The growth is already pretty much back to normal. I also added sticky cards in each pot and still need diatomaceous earth for the coco. Now to see if these spots continue. But as long as the growth isn't stunted I'm pretty happy. Thanks for all the advice everyone!
20201210_001514.jpg

Back
Top Bottom