Need a little help here my Autos have started to yellow

NewBee157

My autos are in like week 7 all of a sudden with in the last few days they have started to yellow badly I have no idea as to what is going on. There in sip buckets pulled a little water out of the reservoir and the Ph was 6.7 so I dont think it Ph related I posted som pics Maybe one of you guys can point me in the right direction... Thanks for any input

20230917_010334.jpg

20230917_010315.jpg

20230917_010309.jpg

it isn't doing that bad. it looks a touch hungry overall and has a potassium ask.

what are you using for light and how far is it from the plants ?

Yes, start there since the yellowing pattern on the leaves does look like a Potassium shortage.

What fertilizers are you using?
PH Perfect Micro Grow and Bloom .. Lights are Mars Hydro tl 600 one for each plant right now about !0 inches from the plant .. Can,t move it anymore I'm out of tent .. I just gave them a dose of Grow I think thats the right one so I guess we will see what happens ...

I just gave them a dose of Grow I think thats the right one so I guess we will see what happens ...

normally you would use a mix of all three throughout the grow in differing amounts depending on plant stage. read through your nute schedule and follow it close as possible.

PH Perfect Micro Grow and Bloom .. ....... I just gave them a dose of Grow I think thats the right one so I guess we will see what happens ...
I could not find the NPK numbers for the PH Perfect Micro Grow and Bloom while doing a quick check.

Usually the fertilizer blends intended for the mid-stage and the flowering part of the grow will have the most Potassium.

Some of the SIP growers might have an idea of what is going on and which of the PH Perfect fertilizers could be adjusted to slow down the color change.

Looks normal to me. Towards the end leaves turn colors

it's pulling more from the top of the plant instead of the lowers or middle where it should be.

Can it also be salt buildup? Or can, salt build with SIP?? They do want you to have 20$ runoff.
Thanks for the reply but They were harvested about 5 days ago ... Everything turned out Ok . Only one plant going now a Critical Purple Photo i just put in flower a week and a half ago.. Gotta shut it down for a bit I have to have my house tented for frigging termites .... Somebody Shoot Me .. It never ends ☠️☠️☠️👾👾 But hey I got some good Smoke to get me Through the speed bumps :lot-o-toke: :yahoo::bongrip:

Thanks for the reply but They were harvested about 5 days ago ... Everything turned out Ok . Only one plant going now a Critical Purple Photo i just put in flower a week and a half ago.. Gotta shut it down for a bit I have to have my house tented for frigging termites .... Somebody Shoot Me .. It never ends ☠️☠️☠️👾👾 But hey I got some good Smoke to get me Through the speed bumps :lot-o-toke: :yahoo::bongrip:
So you use AN and SIP and have no issues?

Wow man, thanks. I will try for the next grow. Amazing.... no more runoff? This is CRAZZZZZYYYYYY! :))
Yeah no more runoff and accelerated growth and big stem forming,
I am however going to make mine flushable, I can take my reservoir off if I plug four holes, that way I could flush the pot and let it run out the bottom.. just in case.

My autos are in like week 7 all of a sudden with in the last few days they have started to yellow badly I have no idea as to what is going on. There in sip buckets pulled a little water out of the reservoir and the Ph was 6.7 so I dont think it Ph related I posted som pics Maybe one of you guys can point me in the right direction... Thanks for any input

20230917_010334.jpg

20230917_010315.jpg

20230917_010309.jpg
LOVE the profile pic!!
Good luck with the grow!

Smart man!
If you build sips going with an extra valve in the res might be a good idea.
On the other hand, Buds Bunny is also a Sipper and doesn't believe or bother with flushing.
And I currently have been dousing nutes in my SIPS like I have never before.. Full dose synth nutes in the reservoir and I feed daily on top with bionutes and they just keep asking for more.

You can do that by tipping the bucket on its side if you have an air gap vent hole on the side of the bucket , Does Not get every drop out but you can sample and Drain if you like

Back
Top Bottom