Need a strain good for joint pain and inflammation

candycane

I am planning on getting some seeds for my next grow and I came across the strain Harlequin and from all of the reviews it looks like a great strain for my Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis that has been flared up of the late. I was going to order from 420 and still am but they don’t have Harlequin and I found weedseedsexpress which all the reviews look great and the prices are reasonable but don’t know if anyone has used them.. or maybe someone might have another suggestion on a strain good for joint pain and inflammation?

Grand Daddy purple!... I have found this helps great with pain and sleep! lol
1568914748566.gif

Grand Daddy purple!... I have found this helps great with pain and sleep! lol
1568914748566.gif
Thank you!! I will give that one another go! Was also looking at the Harlequin too because they say it does help with a small boost of energy as many days I am just plain fatigued. I will definitely give GDP a go for evenings and night just wondering also about a day strain too? Thank you again for the suggestion
:passitleft::Namaste:

There is a hybrid strain called ACDC that I have tried for pain during the day.( I suffer from kidney stones) It worked great for me and didn't sedate me like GDP lol.

Sweetness! I will definitely look into that one for sure. Sorry to hear about your kidney stones I’ve only had them twice and they are HORRIBLE! Thank you again :passitleft: :Namaste:

No prob!... Ya kidney stones are just like giving birth for guys pain wise so I feel for the ladies and the pain they must go threw.. :)
Yikes! Yeah I couldn’t even wouldn’t even want to imagine! Gave birth natural twice but it definitely wasn’t natural on purpose o_O
Thanks again and hope it gets better for ya!
:passitleft::Namaste:

I gotta throw in Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion into the mix. I have a partially torn left achilles and this stuff makes it feel close to normal. Wake up in the morning and feels like a regular leg again for about and hour or so. Plus it works great with wrist pain from surgery I had back in January. Still having issues with it but this strain gives me some nice relief from the swelling that occurs from a day of work/physio

I gotta throw in Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion into the mix. I have a partially torn left achilles and this stuff makes it feel close to normal. Wake up in the morning and feels like a regular leg again for about and hour or so. Plus it works great with wrist pain from surgery I had back in January. Still having issues with it but this strain gives me some nice relief from the swelling that occurs from a day of work/physio
Ouch!! Thank goodness we can at least medicate now and people are finally seeing what a positive impact these beautiful plants can have on our lives! Thank you for the info and I will definitely look into that strain as well. Hope you continue to heal and thanks again.
:passitleft: :Namaste:

I’ve grown several Harlequin plants. It’s not entirely easy to grow you’ll have to keep an eye out for root rot if your doing a hydro grow. I got my seeds at elev8 and always have great experience with them. Seeds arrive quickly all seeds have popped.

Harley gives me great pain and stress relief with no buzz. Great for all day. I keep focused and have good energy. Everything u think a sativa would do but no buzz. I have ptsd from a long career in mil. It relaxes my brain

I’ve grown several Harlequin plants. It’s not entirely easy to grow you’ll have to keep an eye out for root rot if your doing a hydro grow. I got my seeds at elev8 and always have great experience with them. Seeds arrive quickly all seeds have popped.

Harley gives me great pain and stress relief with no buzz. Great for all day. I keep focused and have good energy. Everything u think a sativa would do but no buzz. I have ptsd from a long career in mil. It relaxes my brain
Perfect! Thank you for all the info I really do appreciate it. Also thank you for the tips too as I planned on more than likely doing a hydro grow. Those are the effects I am looking for as an everyday smoke!
:passitleft: :Namaste:

My Harly plants were not huge yielders. I think my best was about 4oz. Whereas I’ve had Northern lights and Durban Poison yield 16+.

each grow had some difficulties mostly root rot.
I started adding hydro guard early on and it solved all the issues. So keep that in mind. I use about 1/2 bowl a day and that works for me.
I check my notes. I sprout on aug 8th and hung to dry on oct 22. That gives you an idea with hydro and good lights.

I’d call the effect like drinking some expresso and eatin ibuprofen with some great stress relief

My Harly plants were not huge yielders. I think my best was about 4oz. Whereas I’ve had Northern lights and Durban Poison yield 16+.

each grow had some difficulties mostly root rot.
I started adding hydro guard early on and it solved all the issues. So keep that in mind. I use about 1/2 bowl a day and that works for me.
I check my notes. I sprout on aug 8th and hung to dry on oct 22. That gives you an idea with hydro and good lights.

I’d call the effect like drinking some expresso and eatin ibuprofen with some great stress relief
Thank you for the info! I used hydrogaurd on my two I just finished up in DWC at 2ml/g the whole time and thankfully the roots stayed good the entire grow! Some days I just need some pain and stress relief and my complete head intact at least for certain things. The smell and taste sounds amazing :yummy: :Namaste: Thanks again for the tips and the pic!

Back
Top Bottom