Need help & advice

New2this420

So I’m kinda new to this whole growing thing and I started this grow about 3 weeks ago and I started to notice that my plants were looking different. Can someone tell me what’s going on with these two plants?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome New2this420 to 420 Magazine
Girls look great to me !
Will need more info , have you checked out the helpful link for new members yet ? It will help getting this journal where you want it !

So I’m kinda new to this whole growing thing and I started this grow about 3 weeks ago and I started to notice that my plants were looking different. Can someone tell me what’s going on with these two plants?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey, welcome. You may find this link helpful when asking for help.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
This link will help you provide the information needed when asking for help. Welcome to the 420. Your plants look good so far.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Welcome! Here’s s a ton of info on leaf health:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
How often are you watering, closest one looks wet ?
What type of soil ?
How close is the light ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
How often are you watering, closest one looks wet ?
What type of soil ?
How close is the light ?
I water when the soil looks dry. Right now the leafs feel dry. Well the big fan leafs. As far as the soil goes I used miracle grow at first because I was waiting for my fox farm ocean soil to be delivered. I’m also using the fox farm food as well as the fox farm feeding schedule. The light was about 33 inches away I just moved them closer just to apply a little more heat to dry them out faster. But could it be that i water them with food each time I water them? Should it be water with food then next water time but pure water? They also have just been thru transplanted.

Welcome! Here’s s a ton of info on leaf health:

Thank you . I have seen this article but I couldn’t pick out with one my plants looked liked.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
What Strain is it? Auto-White widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? You guys know
What percentages? N/A
How Many Plants? Have 4 all together but only 2 of the WW
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Going on week 4 I believe
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor closet
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Miracle grow mixed with fox farm ocean
If Soil... What Size Pot? Was in a 2 gallon pot but 1 day ago I transferred them into a 3 gallon plant bag
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 1000w grow lights and 5 100w cfls
Is it Air Cooled? No only a fan in the room
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-90f
RH of Room/Cabinet? What’s that mean?
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Oh of soil unknown
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? 2-3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox farm feeding schedule
Size or Square Footage of Room? Standard closet size

Thank you . I have seen this article but I couldn’t pick out with one my plants looked liked.
I always have the same problem. The leaf issues I have had always seem to resolve themselves. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom