Need help problem in flowering

mixwaiian

Hey guy's :Rasta: this is my 3 grow and this is the first time my girl's look like this.I had a bet of a problem with heat this past week it got up to 90 but i got it to 82 on sunday.When i woke up to day i had some bumps and stuff my Ph is @ 6.5 but here is a pic hope you guys can help a fellow toker out :bong:

rsz_102_0312.jpg

rsz_102_0315.jpg

So what can i do to keep the bugs away i used neem oil on my first grow and i lost 6 plants.I might of did it wrong but still i am a little scared to do it agin lol

Neem oil is a repetitive use product. It is usually used once a week for a period of time determined by the type and severity of the pest problem.

yes i follow the directions to the T I think it was the soap.
But what happend was after 3 day of spryin neem oil my plants was drying up
the leaves was getting all brown and stuff and in 5 day it died :rip:
I think i still have pic of 1 or 2 of the girl's.But ill try to use it on 1 plant less neen oil and a better soap
um..... what kind of soap should i use??????????????

Here is some pic of my old grow the ones i used neem oil on.
At first i was thinking it was a salt buildup but my ph read at 6.2 to 6.7.
I think some thing like that lol but i remember it was good the ph

rsz_1dscf2730.jpg

rsz_1dscf2732.jpg

rsz_1dscf2766.jpg

Hope this helps

yes i follow the directions to the T I think it was the soap.
But what happend was after 3 day of spryin neem oil my plants was drying up
the leaves was getting all brown and stuff and in 5 day it died :rip:
I think i still have pic of 1 or 2 of the girl's.But ill try to use it on 1 plant less neen oil and a better soap
um..... what kind of soap should i use??????????????
Been there dude. Did you happen to spray with the lights on? Did u not raise ur lights the next day? This can be a way to inflict light burn. Some strains have displayed signs of phytotoxicity when used in conjunction with pyrithrum bombs.
I followed the directions so I thought. Were u shaking/agitating the solution in the sprayer/reservoir frequently so u didn't give ur girls a super dose of neem concentrate? I have since switched to Green Light a neem based product that doesn't require the use of a sticker/spreader. As far as the damage goes, looks like it could be white flies. To tell gently shake the plants, if a few to a smal cloud of small, whit looking gnat/flies then that may be it. U can spray and use sticky traps for starters. Couldn't really tell from ur pics.In the circle looks like those may have been apids.If they are, check ur stem and see if u see any? Any ants present? Look on the underside of these leaves, this is where most pests spend a lot of time. Hope this helps. See if u can post pics of the other side of the damaged leaves. How long this been a problem? If at all possible u want to avoid spraying during flower. U want to take care of most pests and deficiencies b4 hand. Although I beat some spider mites in my last/current grow but they threw off a perpetual harvest.

im thinking its the start of a heat problem well your first post anyways, the second picture in your first post looks like the start of radiant heat burn, is the damage only on the top leaves? Also do the tips of your leaves curl up this is another sign of a heat problem, try to lower your heat and maybe increase ur humidity if need be.

Since you'v got your temps back down has the problem got any worse? Also are you waiting for your leaves to droop befor you water? if so try not to, this can sometimes cuase a similar looking problem to what you have there.

Then again it all could just be a pest problem, again the best way to tell this is to see if the problems gotten worst since youv got your temps under control.

Just a bit of neem info I've learned....
Neem is a systematic insecticide... not a topical insecticide. Neem does it's job by messing with the reproductive processes of the insects. This means that the neem is absorbed by the plant and insects trying to reproduce in/on your plant. The bugs lay/leave their young, and the young insects die. The process is not like using Ortho Max, or other topical insecticides.
I, personally, have moved to applying neem thru watering instead of leaf application. This avoids any burn issues (like yours). The neem is absorbed by the roots rather than the leaves. I like the root application as it also seems to kill any bugs living in my soil. This method seems to be quite effective, and works well with my outdoor grow.

If you do use neem as a spray, NEVER apply under full light, and make sure they have time to dry before they are exposed to strong light. The oil/water/soap act as little magnifying glasses. Remember frying ants when you were a kid? Same idea, but the ants are your plants.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom