Need help - spots holes yellow

sdgjr2

I had this a little more descriptive but my phone just deleted itall so hers it summed up. Distilled water ph about 6..liquid tester. 90w ufo with cfl's dwc. Northern lights 750ppm 3 part flora. keeps going up so i keep dropping it more. 75 degree rez Water. I thought there was something wrong with the roots but it might be me bring paranoid. They were white but are getting tanish colored. Couple leaves are twisting before the larger ones were turning down now the newer one are canoeing.Brown spots on top fan leaves.bottom leaves are yellowing and dying.some leaves have holes. The stems are turning deep purple. Any ideas? Oh i just changed the rez water, most of this was already there. the spots showed up the last few days. Its also about a month and a half veg. Ill put photos up soon

Re: need help. spots holes yellow..

this is the grow
0523121518.jpg

these two are yellowing at the bottom of the plant
0523121517.jpg
0520121507b.jpg

heres the purple stems
0523121514a.jpg

some holes
0520121511.jpg
0523121516.jpg

roots
0523121517a.jpg

brown spots
0523121514.jpg

lol i feel like everything is wrong

The browned tips of yor leafs is P - phosphorus defeciency as shown in 2nd & 3rd pic with this nutrient supporting healthy root growth.

The tarnished roots may be related to the nutrient soltion in the reserva/tank not being of the correct temperature & you may discover the roots will become covered in brownish slime in due time, unfortunaly i'm not aware of of degree of C/F temps for this as i'm dirt grower myself but certianly seen this problem mention move than once or twice in the past since being a 420 forum member.

Hopefully some one soon will chime in the subject of temps for nutrient solution for reservas/tanks etc:peace:

Thanks for the input. Ill look into it a little more

not completely familiar with DWC, but i do use an aero cloner and i know you dont want the res above 75, i think 65-70 is the sweet spot, its what i try to keep my res at. Also perhaps the PH might be a little high, 5.5-5.8 is where you want to be. Again I don't have much experience in this style, im a 2 Liter Hempy many my self :D This is just info i have gathered while perusing through styles of growing to choose from.

I've attempted to bring the rez temp down. Its now just around 70. frozen 2 liter method lol... Blows. But works I guess. I went ahead and did some pruning and got rid of anything i thought didn't look right to see if the new growth came out with any issues. And have been using a light foiler spray every few days. These are the mothers so im not worried about slowing down growth. But so far everything has "cleared up" mostly. Couple leaves semi curling down, looking sad but I'm mostly worried about the brown spots because it is on a lot of the smaller leaves that did not look funky before. Fml

Back
Top Bottom