Need help with passing test

Rare kitten

420 Member
What makes a person a moderate user, a heavy use and a chronic user? I mean I smoked several times a day from a bowl, maybe 6 times or so a day...done days less for about 3 or 4 months at most. That's it. And I would go sometimes a week without any because ID wait on my friends top get it for me so there would be a week here and 2 to 3 days there waiting periods, So what am I considered to be? Moderate, heavy, what? And how long will it be in my system? Its been 3 weeks and I took a test from Walmart and failed it today

Moderate means exactly mode + rate or normal use
Heavy user is smokin all day, everyday
Chronic has been doing that for years (from 'chronos', Greek for 'time')
You didn't fail anything pal ;O))
As for getting it out of your system you need shitloads of water and loads of running or similar exertion to force blood through your liver and kidneys - then loads more water

:welcome: @Rare kitten :passitleft:
What makes a person a moderate user, a heavy use and a chronic user? I mean I smoked several times a day from a bowl, maybe 6 times or so a day...done days less for about 3 or 4 months at most. That's it. And I would go sometimes a week without any because ID wait on my friends top get it for me so there would be a week here and 2 to 3 days there waiting periods, So what am I considered to be? Moderate, heavy, what? And how long will it be in my system? Its been 3 weeks and I took a test from Walmart and failed it today
It depends on your weight and your use, as well as strength of said weed being smoked :lot-o-toke:

So...if you smoke several times a day every day, yep, you could be a chronic user :blunt:...myself :hmmmm: I probably smoke way too much :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: but I'm retired, and got it like that :rofl: so my wife and I are way past chronic...a doob about every time we pass in the hallway sounds about right :rofl: and a few gummies with a cookie...maybe :rofl::rofl::lot-o-toke:

I drank white vinegar when I was a kid trying to avoid a positive test... needless to say that was all for nothing. I hate vinegar.

Hello Rare Kitten:
I had abstained for years because of my job. Last year I knew I was getting laid off for a length of time, so I decided to smoke. I got high once and waited two weeks to take a home test from the drug store. It was positive. I had always heard it stays in your system 28 days. Good Luck

Moderate means exactly mode + rate or normal use
Heavy user is smokin all day, everyday
Chronic has been doing that for years (from 'chronos', Greek for 'time')
You didn't fail anything pal ;O))
As for getting it out of your system you need shitloads of water and loads of running or similar exertion to force blood through your liver and kidneys - then loads more water
If you are going in for a drug test, you will automatically fail if your pee is mostly clear because you watered it down. It is an old myth that lots of water will flush out your system. The THC is in your fat cells and takes a long time to metabolize out.

Back
Top Bottom