Need more people to talk to

tired using duck tape but didnt want to stay stuck to the plant, read about using honey acts like a glue and just propped it up like i said its not 100% off it more like 90% which is better than 100% looks like its holding together just going water and wait now
Don't mess with it for a couple days and should be fine.
Bill

sounds good the rest of the plant is droopy of course but their still staying up
You said you were going to water right.
Bill

How is your extractor?
What is rh of air going in?
I don't know about covering bag not something I have read about or tried?
Im not sure of the rh going in but where my tents are located im unable to get air from out side the house to go in. Until now my rh has always sat in range for veg and flower, it adjusted with the hours lol but I'm having trouble getting it below 70%.

I'm using these ×2 eziair 6inch vent fans, I've seen ppl use what looks like the reflective foam, polystyrene even cardboard and they measure it to cover the tops of the pot and their media. I read online overnight that it lowers the humidity and was curious if there is a certain material that I can look for at home. I added some reptile tank heaters and opened up all the vents and it's sitting steady at 59%
Ill just make do until my dehumidifier arrives.

tired using duck tape but didnt want to stay stuck to the plant, read about using honey acts like a glue and just propped it up like i said its not 100% off it more like 90% which is better than 100% looks like its holding together just going water and wait now
Wrap the stem with tape , wrap it, if it don’t stick then, you have shitty duct tape lol

Wrap the stem with tape , wrap it, if it don’t stick then, you have shitty duct tape lol
That's probably right lol but used honey as a glue and just prop it up

Looking for more pepe to talk to about new grows and just to express more knowledge about this wonderful plant. Also have a week by week posting of a growing that im growing with Bag Seeds. Please check it out. Thanks you guys

Hey @mgom21519 :welcome: to 420!

Your in the right place for people to talk to about plants lol! Lots of great people on here with lot's of knowledge.
You should fit right in :thumb:

Happy growing

One :love:

@Tokin Roll I'm in day 8 of flower I totally stripped bare 1st layer recover 1 week 36 hours dark and look wtf do I do tuck these and strip again in week 3?

IMG_20210430_233258347.jpg

IMG_20210430_233306819.jpg

@Tokin Roll my 1st mistake I fell behind schedule. I can control with scrog but I'm in a exclusive brand of coco/peat. I wanted to go 8 like a buddy but A didnt realize he was in 5 gals not 3 ( I got in clearance 30 cents so w.e) so I vegged a little too long and didn't train enough. But the speed they are growing at with new lamps in our of this world. I can totally strip every fan and 3 days later you can't even tell. If I were to defol again and put 2nd later I think I'd be ok so what if it stunts them Im stripping days 15-21 anyways.

But this is only my 2nd time trellis again 1st with everything else new equipment geno nutes. I never did pots or containers with medium always 100% hydro.

So I didn't know fabric can get root bound. I vegged 7 weeks I should have went 4 stripped and fliped at 5 . So I'm thinking vs topping go ahead and keep taking fans and tucking until week 3. What do u think about that? Reason u wait til week 3 to strip is so u can stretch I don't need to. Lemme know. Next round I'll be straight it takes me a second one to get dialed and everything corrected. Previously at home non rec state I only got one girl a season or year and then I would come back next year Rusty not remembering exactly what I did but if you look in I want to say March or February or bud of the month that was a second run consecutively after fine tuning.

Fans and net or top and see what I get left with

Anytime the plant is able to veg that long, will always cause issues with height.

There are a couple things you can do but since the veg period was to long for your grow area, you may want to top them about 8 inches or so down. Mainly to give them room to developed and stop any additional sketch.

I know this is not what you want to here, but defoliating will just cause them to bush out more.

Maybe someone else will come along with a better idea?

Tok..

Edit: Just remember anything over 5 weeks of veg in a tent will cause a height problem unless properly trained and scroged. I think most do 3 weeks to 5.

I don't know how big you grow area is, but I looks like you should of put two ladies at the most in that area.
The problem is he is too good at what he is doing. Looks like Jumanji I'm waiting for the monkeys to come flying out of that jungle.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom