Need more people to talk to

mgom21519

Looking for more pepe to talk to about new grows and just to express more knowledge about this wonderful plant. Also have a week by week posting of a growing that im growing with Bag Seeds. Please check it out. Thanks you guys

If you check my grow journal I just posted about broken main stem
Please leave any advice on my grow journal about fixing main stem

Looking for more pepe to talk to about new grows and just to express more knowledge about this wonderful plant. Also have a week by week posting of a growing that im growing with Bag Seeds. Please check it out. Thanks you guys

Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Bill

Yeah man, I'm always looking for ppl to talk to myself. I hide my grow from everyone so I can't talk about it
same here im always looking for people to talk to and give me advice on my new grow...if you dont mind but main stem snapped but still hanging from the plant i put honey to hold to still and added a stick to keep it upright, will it recover?

same here im always looking for people to talk to and give me advice on my new grow...if you dont mind but main stem snapped but still hanging from the plant i put honey to hold to still and added a stick to keep it upright, will it recover?
Duct tape and zip tie asap
Bill

tired using duck tape but didnt want to stay stuck to the plant, read about using honey acts like a glue and just propped it up like i said its not 100% off it more like 90% which is better than 100% looks like its holding together just going water and wait now

I hear you know your coco? I'm looking at ways to lower my humidity, until I get a dehumidifier. I saw something about covering the media around at the base of the plant and I'm wondering if there is something I can use from around the house. I live far from town lol
How is your extractor?
What is rh of air going in?
I don't know about covering bag not something I have read about or tried?

Back
Top Bottom