Need some advice & a little kick

5UP3RM4N

Afternoon!

I've gotta clone these two plants in the back today. Been hesitating doing it because they've been growing so well. These two are my mother plants. Have no interest in flowering them. No issues cloning it, there's a pretty good guide on the forums & I've done it before with cuttings ppl bring me, but i've never had to do it off my plants lol. Will it affect the growth of the plants/hurt them? Best to trim from the top or bottom? The deed would be done if i had a few beers in me, but I'm tryna avoid that haha. Doesn't turn out well.

118.JPG 120.JPG161.JPG

Should i wait to clone the small bushy one? It's only been growing like crazy the past week or so since i got my new lights.

That's the one! Thanks for sharing! I find it pretty cool that the guide is from 2000/2003. At the time his plants were older than me lol

Following the guide, should i go in there and chop them down to the first 3 branches or take cuttings and turn those in to mothers? The guide uses cuttings, but I've always figured that the original mother plant is better to keep? I've grown the tall one from seed but the short one is a clone from a flowered plant. No idea how many times it's been cloned.

Back
Top Bottom