Need some guidance & help with my grow

420growsessions

Strain - Kalashnikov cbd
Hybrid - Indica 60% Sativa 40%
# of Plants - 27
Grow Type - Soil mix
Grow Stage - Flowering week 5 (9th week total)
Growing Indoor
Bucket Size - 5 gallon
Lights - 9 x 1200watts Led full spectrum
Nutrients - Fox Farm Trio & Micro Nutrients watering every 3-4 days and feeding once a week every other watering.
Medium - 30 % perlite 30% coco coir 40 % vermi
PH - 6.3
RH - 25-40%
Room Temperature - 72 to 77F air cooled
Solution Temperature - room temp
Room Square Footage - 150sqft
Pests - None

Issue..

My plants were absolutely fine and green till week 7 with even distribution of bud sites and bud formation.

However since last 2 weeks, the upper leaves have started to turn yellow from tips and spreading inwards. I am unable to detect the problem here.
Since last 3 days. I am noticing a 6 of them having some weird formation on the buds and speculating that they are on the way to self pollinate.
The calyx on any of these 6 havent turned to pollen sack yets. They still have the white stigmas sticking out.

I am attaching some pictures, would appreciate any help i can get to diagnose the problem as it would hurt to lose them.

20200315_040643.jpg
Burnt tips.
20200315_025521.jpg

Bud formation
20200315_025203.jpg

Does this seem normal ?
20200315_024621.jpg

This one is closest to harvest but the leaves on buds containing trichromes have started to turn yellow as well as the other leaves.

Should i harvest this before the burn rips the bud or wait?
20200315_024821.jpg

This is the same one from above. With a little yellowing begun on tips.
20200315_025102.jpg

Another one with the bud formation thinning out but no signs of pollen sacks yet. Still the couple of stigmas sticking out from the calyx.
Will this flower ? Or it will pollinate itself ?
20200315_045355.jpg

The pattern of yellowing.

What can be the cause for these issues?
And please ask for any additional info if needed, I'll revert with it.

Regards.

You beat to it penny lol.. had nute burn typed out. I’ve done this more time then I care to admit. Try flushing out the medium with PH adjusted water. Then a dose of a table spoon of calmag to a gallon of water and see if that helps. Not much can be done about the burned leaves but hopefully your new growth and bud formation starts looking healthy.

If compost has been added and you’re feeding full strength nutes it could be to hot. With coco and perlite you need to feed daily with a reduced strength nute mix.

The compost is ph adjusted & pre flushed before i began.
& im using 60-70% of recommended fox farm dosage.

Ill try the suggested feeding pattern once my excess nutes are flushed out.

Thanks for the input

:welcome: to :420: @420growsessions :passitleft:

No that ph is for hydro keep it between 6.4 and 6.8bin the soil your in
You said you were in soil but your medium lists as, "Medium - 30 % perlite 30% coco coir 40 % vermi " I'm taking that "vermi" is vermiculite?
You need to maintain a hydro PH balance in coco and water a little everyday with mild nutes...listen to @West Hippie and @Pennywise , they know what they're talking about

You said you were in soil but your medium lists as, "Medium - 30 % perlite 30% coco coir 40 % vermi " I'm taking that "vermi" is vermiculite?
You need to maintain a hydro PH balance in coco and water a little everyday with mild nutes...listen to @West Hippie and @Pennywise , they know what they're talking about
Sorry didnt caught it your right he needs lower ph and feed two a day sorry about that

Its not vermi culite its vermi compost, derived from earthworm castings.

Back
Top Bottom