New 420 member / First time indoor grower

osatronix

Hello all,
I've recently decided to grow a few plants. I did it already couple years ago but that was outdoor.
After a couple of weeks of research I decided to get the following gear:

75cmx75cmx160cm (30inch x30 inch 63inch) BudBox tent (silver)
700W Mars II Led light
Growing in soil - Plagron LIGHT-MIX 50L (from star to finish)
Set of Canna felitizers like here: Hydroonline.pl - Zestaw nawozów Canna - do gleby - Growshop
0.5l of Biohumus for the first week
Carbon filter like here: Hydroonline.pl - SET VKO 100+ CAN 1500 - Growshop

I think all the main equipment is listed.
I would like to start a grow journal and would like to ask you guys to guide me if necessary.

I'm planning to plant 4 x White Widow Feminized for SCROG.
At the moment I'm waiting for everything to arrive and I should start planting soon.

Thank you everyone for your support.
Please comment.

Cheers.

Hello all,
I've recently decided to grow a few plants. I did it already couple years ago but that was outdoor.
After a couple of weeks of research I decided to get the following gear:

75cmx75cmx160cm (30inch x30 inch 63inch) BudBox tent (silver)
700W Mars II Led light
Growing in soil - Plagron LIGHT-MIX 50L (from star to finish)
Set of Canna felitizers like here: Hydroonline.pl - Zestaw nawozów Canna - do gleby - Growshop
0.5l of Biohumus for the first week
Carbon filter like here: Hydroonline.pl - SET VKO 100+ CAN 1500 - Growshop

I think all the main equipment is listed.
I would like to start a grow journal and would like to ask you guys to guide me if necessary.

I'm planning to plant 4 x White Widow Feminized for SCROG.
At the moment I'm waiting for everything to arrive and I should start planting soon.

Thank you everyone for your support.
Please comment.

Cheers.

:welcome: osatronix! It sounds like you're just about all set. :) This is without a doubt the best site on the web for cannabis information... not just that but the members of our community are some of the most helpful people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and I always recommend starting a grow journal. Good Luck! :peace:

Go to the "grow room" tab on the black bar above... you'll get a drop down menu. 2nd one down is "Grow Journals"!
The link below will allow you to put a link to your journal right in your signature.... if the below link doesn't work, my signature has the link "how to put a link in your signature" and that one definitely works.

How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig

Hope this helps! :) :peace:

Wellcome and congratulations for your decision of growing.

Do you have your Journal done yet? I am curious with this setup of yours.
Which Continent are you from? (just asking because things you might need might have different names in different continents, so if you are from Europe I can try to help you a bit better.)

Just post a link of your journal and I'll subscribe it. Take a look at my journals if you feel like it, I would be pleased :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom