New and need help

Steveweed

My plants are not growing I am in need of some help my 2 week old look a week behind
1476054579823-1437265396.jpg

Can you Chuck a little info up on what lights your using soil etc.

What wattage us your light and what type.

What soil are you using?

Have you used any nutrients yet?

Are they sat in a tray with wood chippings?

How often are you watering them and do you have drainage holes.

Will try to help as much as possible they look a little stretched if you can get back with all the above info we can no doubt help!

Yes, more info would be very helpful.

Looks like a lot of stretch, so light may be too high. I see aluminum foil taped up, and the area does not seem very bright so this may be a CFL grow? If so, the lights should be 1.5-2" away from the seedlings. Some look pale in color so maybe a chance of over watering.

These are only guesses based on the pic. If you can give more info, we can provide better help.

Hello its always nice to have someone new. Everyone calls me smokie. As the guys saod above we need some more info for us to correctly help you. IT is always best to give as much about your grow as possable as je3z gave you some qustions. Always make sure you answer those because how to fix a problem under a t5 is alot different then if you were using a metal halide. Hope you can post some more info soon. Happy hemping

Smokie

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom