New and starting soon

Welcome Stimp, try here for questions on equipment

Thank you :) I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the AC infinity inline fans? If not which is the quietest but will get the job done with a filter attached? I planned on getting a 6" with either built in speed controller or separate speed controller, but I read that the plug in controllers cause the fan to emit a loud buzzing sound lol kind of counteracts part of its use. I'm using led so heat isn't that big of an issue and I wanted to be able to turn down the speed to help get temp/humidity in line. Thanks again for the help.

Yes but you want the air in the tent to turn over quickly to keep a fresh supply of co2 cycling through for photosynthesis. I've just used blowers from amazon but I didn't have to worry about noise.

Oh for sure, for a 4x4x6.5 that's a little over 100 cfm needed for an every minute exchange. I wish I could use any fan but my setup is going in a room right next to the living room and beside our bedroom haha, so I really need to find the quietest fan available without sacrificing air quality.

Welcome! You've come to the right place, to find the answers you're looking for. As Penny suggested, check out the FAQ threads, and also try the search function. I found 420's forum, while I was doing research on lights, and decided to stick around. Very helpful and friendly community. Best of luck!

I just realized you linked that, sorry I thought you were saying to ask my question here haha. Thank you sir I will ask there!

Hey guys, I will be starting my first grow soon growing 4 plants in living soil inside a 4x4 tent and wanted to say hi! Where is the best place to ask questions regarding equipment? Just want know about inline fan brands what's quiet/reliable etc. I'll document my grow if there's a sub here for that as well.
Welcome to :420: Stimp, I had a 6” terrabloom inline fan with just a knob to adjust fan speed, it was very quite in fact the only thing I could hear was the air whooshing out of the vent, turned down and you could barely hear that, but it moved a good amount of air. If this doesn’t help try reposting in the FAQ area. Welcome along and cheers made

Back
Top Bottom