New Member, starting 4x4 indoor TSW2000W Mars Hydro 2 Strain, Auto, Indoor Grow

Badgoodcat

420 Member
Hey guys im new here,

Currently Ill be starting a new grow in my Mars Hydro 4x4' grow tent with the TSW2000W LED light system. I am growing Northern Lights Auto from Growers Choice, and Zkittlez from 420. I am going to be growing in soil as a medium and using FFOF and Happyfrog with perlite a 60/20/20 mix FFOF/HF/Perlite. To cool off the soil a little bit, and also ill be using 3 of the Autogrow 5lb packs from Nature's Living soil as well to hopefully ensure that I have a successful first crop. 5 plants will be grown indoors, and 3 will be outdoors due to space, and the face that I want to see If I can grow outdoors in this climate inside of a small greenhouse from amazon. I will be posting pictures soon hopefully and starting a grow journal. Take it easy!

Hey guys im new here,

Currently Ill be starting a new grow in my Mars Hydro 4x4' grow tent with the TSW2000W LED light system. I am growing Northern Lights Auto from Growers Choice, and Zkittlez from 420. I am going to be growing in soil as a medium and using FFOF and Happyfrog with perlite a 60/20/20 mix FFOF/HF/Perlite. To cool off the soil a little bit, and also ill be using 3 of the Autogrow 5lb packs from Nature's Living soil as well to hopefully ensure that I have a successful first crop. 5 plants will be grown indoors, and 3 will be outdoors due to space, and the face that I want to see If I can grow outdoors in this climate inside of a small greenhouse from amazon. I will be posting pictures soon hopefully and starting a grow journal. Take it easy!

Hi @Badgoodcat & welcome to :420:

Sounds like you're off to a great start! Best of luck with your grow and don't forget to check out the monthly contests!

Welcome @Badgoodcat as @Rexer mentioned you are off to a good start.

Will you be starting a grow journal? If so here's the link

Also, check out the contest, you can win free grow stuff. Here's the link:

420 Contests

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I've actually already started one!

Click Me! to follow along.

IF you don't trust hyperlinks, here ya go:

Hey guys im new here,

Hello @Badgoodcat welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Can't wait to see your journal. :cheer:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom