New from Nova Scotia

Greenlizard

Hello,
I am a medical cannabis user. I recently sparked an interest in growing my own plants. I am in the middle of doing my research on growing in a tent. I am trying to find the best place to buy a tent kit that comes with a good light. Considering Steve's Hydroponics since it's local and has been around for years, and years. Also I am trying to "weed" out a source for Canadian seeds. I don't want to cross boarders with my purchases. Any suggestions for Canadian seed venders? Well... that's as far as I got so far. Cheers.

Hello,
I am a medical cannabis user. I recently sparked an interest in growing my own plants. I am in the middle of doing my research on growing in a tent. I am trying to find the best place to buy a tent kit that comes with a good light. Considering Steve's Hydroponics since it's local and has been around for years, and years. Also I am trying to "weed" out a source for Canadian seeds. I don't want to cross boarders with my purchases. Any suggestions for Canadian seed venders? Well... that's as far as I got so far. Cheers.
Hey Greenlizard.
Welcome.
Hope you come right with the grow gear.
Should not be hard to find.
Unless you go top of range Led.
Use HID lights bro. HPS and CMH are best bang 4 your buck.
Good luck.

Hello,

Welcome! Have a shufty at my journal, I'm a recent Noob in the middle of his first grow, but I'm observant and I can give you a list of essentials to get you started and a list of add-ons you could acquire as you go for the different stages up to flower. By the time you get there I'll have that covered as well. Don't need to comment or like my journal, just pointing to it as a reference. Just reading and watching some vids I posted will cover a lot of it.

Back in the early 70's we used to hitch a u-haul to the Chevy van my old man had and venture north of the border in search of wagons and sleighs.

I've got to search youtube for Red Green episodes. Haven't played the re-runs here, on PBS, in years. I used to love that show. :(

Back
Top Bottom