New Grow - Wilma System Never Again

i don't do scog or whatever they call it.the netting is for support and thats it .if i was in nft there would be 2 nets one at one foot the other at 2. i have been useing the net since the 80,s and it does the job especially in nft. people see a net and think its scog........it aint. happydays.

Sorry you just called it a scrog in an earlier post so i thought i would mention the difference between a traditional scrog and what you are apparently doing with it!

Looking great tho!

I'm in Scotland too mate, woke up to snow. And it's carried on here all morning. Good few days of work I'm hoping haha

You can send that snow over the pond to Canada please! I love the snow!

also, your signature link is broken.. you have a 420 banner in the middle of it!! also the "[/URL]" should be at the end of the page you want to link..

it should look like this:

{URL}New Grow - Wilma System Never Again{/URL}

Just replace the "{" with "[" and it will work!!

just took some pics with lights on and did a deleaf . happydays.
flowering_nice_004.JPG
flowering_nice_005.JPG
flowering_nice_006.JPG
flowering_nice_003.JPG
flowering_nice_002.JPG
flowering_nice_001.JPG

i thought you were going with a tent j but i see you back in you grow box. what happened to the tent

Oh i am in the tent still.. i have 3 tents in my apartment actually. I have a perpetual 8x8 flower tent that is constantly running a 12/12 schedule, a 4x4 tent i had a Sponsored LED Review in (now its my drying tent) and a 4x8 veg tent to feed healthy babies into each flowering station. My grow box holds 2 (actually it does 18) plants with a scrog over top of each, to spread the plant out and increase my yield.

I DID actually have a 4th grow area in my master bathroom in the bathtub. We have a stall shower, so no one used the bathtub, so i built a wooden stand and had a 600w MH in there for additional veg space. No one uses the bathtub still.. i probably should make that a veg area again!

Back
Top Bottom