New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

Unfortunately, the carpet in the rooms are fairly new. Most of my house is tiled because I hate carpet, but thought it would be OK for the bedrooms only. As was suggested to me, I think I'll put down some panda film or some carpet runners before I install the tent. Hope I don't have overnight guests anytime soon because they just lost the guest room!!! :scratchinghead: Thanks for the compliments on my tiles! I shopped forever to find those when I bought my house....:thanks:

You've got better guests to put in there, ones that you don't secretly want to leave after a long weekend. :)

Plant updates! Here are Eenie, Meeny, Miney and Moe at one month old. If I have the energy they will be up-potted later today.

Eenie
1_month_2_.jpg

Meeny
1_month_3_.jpg

Miney
1_month_4_.jpg

Moe
1_month_5_.jpg

Hello my friend, just droppin' by for a quick green tea...Your plants are amazing, the green is nice and dark, thick buds for sure. May I humbly say, your plants look like (Northern Lights x Chronic) they could use a bit of a trim near the lower centre to get light down to the mid and lower level growth. Not a lot, just enough to let in more exposure. Your tops are slammin' keep up the great job!

OK I GIVE UP!!! That stupid tent.... the pieces don't fit! I get the whole thing framed and the very last piece DOES NOT FIT. Do I need to drill a hole in order to complete the frame? This has been an all day ordeal - my body aches, my fingers and feet hurt. I'm ready to ship it all back.

OK I GIVE UP!!! That stupid tent.... the pieces don't fit! I get the whole thing framed and the very last piece DOES NOT FIT. Do I need to drill a hole in order to complete the frame? This has been an all day ordeal - my body aches, my fingers and feet hurt. I'm ready to ship it all back.

If by drilling a hole you compromise air flow/structure and warranty, then no, just send it back or ask for a new part. But as a DIY chick myself, I would drill that D*MN hole and be done with it...lol. I know exactly where you at, perhaps put it away until tomorrow with a fresh approach? Perhaps taking a pic of the troubled part and post it here asking for help may be an option too? You got this! 420 hugs

Back
Top Bottom