New grower trying to start tomorrow morning

Absurd97

Hi
I am a new grower i am starting to start my seedling tomorrow morning and i was wondering.what are the procedures i have to take to be able to plant my seedlings into the soil. Do i have to moisten the soil? How should i do that? I am using happy frog for.the seedlings should i add anything else or just happy frog soil? I also have ocean forrest which i intende to repot.into after they are done seedling for the rest of the process wich i will be using fox far, grow big.and for vegetative stage and tiger bloom for.flowering. i am tying to relocate as little.as.i can. Does.anyone have any advice will really.help. ohh and should ocean farm by itself be good enough or should i add perlite or something i read some stuff on that. Thanks for your help and may your harvest be fruitful :Namaste:

Go DWC. Brutally simple compared to soil. From your post, that's the best advice I can give ya.

Beyond that, you've done a bit of homework, or bought whatever the hydro sales guy/gal told you you needed. Spend a few hours reading the how to grow faq's here and on other sites. Frankly I'd recommend you read other sites faq's on growing before you try to scale the how to grow faq here....

But the shortest answer is. Poke a hole in the dirt when your seeds sprout. About an inch deep. Gently place the seed in the hole with the tap root down, and gently cover the seed. Plain water it thoroughly till you see run off, but not so fast that it floats the seed to the surface. Put your watering can away. Go do something else. In a few days it'll break the surface and you'll be off and running. Enjoy the next few days, they're going to be the quietest days of the next fours months for ya~. :thumb:

Things you'll need to learn about: when to water in soil (you never keep the soil moist all the time), what Ph is required and why you should get a testing meter, how to post photos here, how to start a grow journal, and try to absorb the jargon you'll need to easily ask a question and get a meaningful reply.

Faic has you covered. If you haven't yet, I would go to the Grow Room tab, click it and look for the how to grow marijuana link. Read through it a couple of times before you start. Good luck and please start a journal, it will be more help than you can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom