New Grower! What's Up Everybody!

Scoot77

420 Member
So happy to be here you guys! This place is truly a wonderous well of information and resources from some truly wonderful Farmers!

Just started a grow based on Mr.Canucks grow, which I understand is controversial around here. I've got a 3x3 grow in coco, using Gaia Green 4-4-4 all purpose (3tbsp/gallon) , with 10% perlite, and oyster shells, alfalfa and Kelp all at the same ratio.

Growing some Pink Lemonade from 34th Street Seed Co., got my humidity in between 75-78% and my temps around 21-24. Any advice for a first timer?

So happy to be here you guys! This place is truly a wonderous well of information and resources from some truly wonderful Farmers!

Just started a grow based on Mr.Canucks grow, which I understand is controversial around here. I've got a 3x3 grow in coco, using Gaia Green 4-4-4 all purpose (3tbsp/gallon) , with 10% perlite, and oyster shells, alfalfa and Kelp all at the same ratio.

Growing some Pink Lemonade from 34th Street Seed Co., got my humidity in between 75-78% and my temps around 21-24. Any advice for a first timer?
Welcome friend.
You better get a hold on your rh.
Way to hi to do a full run.
Got any pics?:Namaste:

I'm just germinating my seeds in the coco atm, so my humidity is high. Should I lower it? I should also mention I've got 25% worm castings in the medium
Your going to need a dehumidifier brother.

Your RH is fine for seedling and veg. Those soil pH meters are rubbish. Sorry to say. I wasted a few quid on one too when I started. 25% worm castings seems a lot but then I'm not familiar with adding them to coco. For soil it's usually 5-10% I believe.

Damn, I figured they be too cheap to be accurate. Should've trusted my gut! I'm just following Mr.Canucks grows recipe, seems to work out for him?
The beauty of coco is you don’t have to amend it and you can have total control of what is going on with your girls.

The beauty of coco is you don’t have to amend it and you can have total control of what is going on with your girls.
You don’t have to run that dehu yet. Ph 5.8-9 in coco.
60’s rh is where you want when your girls get bigger

Well then shouldn't it benefit even more with added nutrients?
I think so. Just never tried it so can’t say from experience.
Let’s see how it goes I’ll hangout and see with you.

Of course I'm going to lower the humidity as they grow bigger to prevent mold, I have an inline fan and a dehumidifier for that later.

But as for now, the humidity needs to stay high as they germinate, right? I'm really excited to see how it turns out. Glad to have you along for the ride!

Of course I'm going to lower the humidity as they grow bigger to prevent mold, I have an inline fan and a dehumidifier for that later.

But as for now, the humidity needs to stay high as they germinate, right? I'm really excited to see how it turns out. Glad to have you along for the ride!
It’s fine for now brother save the hydro $$ cheers.

Cool cool cool!!! I just wish all my plants were at the same stage, the biggest was germinated right in the soil where is the other three had to be take out, paper towelled and put back in the soil. So naturally are delayed slightly. hopefully, I can train it properly so it's even with the rest of the others

Back
Top Bottom