New grower

halfdead52

I'm new to growing I'm training my plant to get more light it's only a couple of weeks old and it's over a foot tall I was wondering if I can start the flowering stage

Hi halfdead!!

Welcome to 420!!

At 12in tall that's a reasonable time to send her to flower. That's my magic height to switch them over. You can do it anytime but basically if she's a foot now she will grow to be about 3-4 feet overall. (Strain specific)

Wish you all the best and I hope you find what you're looking for!

They usually need to be at least three weeks old before they are mature enough to flower. However, you can start the 12/12 flowering light schedule at any time. The plant will then start flowering when it's old enough :thumb:
Hope this makes sense :)

20150915_173528.jpg
20150915_173554.jpg
20150915_173506.jpg
these are the ones I'm train there 3 weeks old today any feed back on them would welcomed

Looks great! It looks like you might have 2 plants in one pot. Might be something to avoid next time. I'm not sure what issues you could run into since it looks like you're growing hydro and I've only grown in soil, but in soil, my first grow was really stunted by not having enough room for roots. Having 2 in 1 could limit the overall size.

Try starting a journal and post pics. I'd like to follow along :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom