New grower autoflowers in a 5x5 tent with 2 1200W LED lights

ColoradoAdam970

Just started this amazing hobby less than 2 months ago! I currently have (2) Northern Light Autoflower seeds & (2) Critical Purple Autoflower seeds. They are each in 15 gallon grow pots in a soilless Medium all four plants are under (2) 1200w GoGreen Led Lights. They are a little less than 2 weeks into flowers and are looking great! I did light defoliation on these ladies which seemed to help tremendously.

I'm a new grower and I'm still looking for any suggestions on Light Height- Seedling Stage, Vegetation Stage, Flowering Stage! Anything helps!

Using 18/6 Lighting Schedule Thought I would post a little picture of the ladies lights out. :) Let me know what you think always open for suggestions

Attachments

• 2week flowering.jpg
    2week flowering.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 186
Mine are about a little over 24 inches from the top of the canopy's I had to back them off 3-4 days ago when I noticed a slight light burn on the leaves.. I saw the new light you got that should make your autos very happy ! :ganjamon:
Yea the new light looks good and I'm sitting at 24 inches I go 18 to 12 inches in flower

I don't bother moving my lights anymore. I raise the plants if they are super short compared to their sisters, but I'm old and crabby and mean to even my pot plants. If they want more light let them grow to it. ;) Cheers and welcome @ColoradoAdam970, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Hello! Looking for some advice I'm about 2 weeks into flowering on my FOUR auto flower plants, wondering when I should expect them to change from white hairs and buds to develop? This is my first grow and I might be just paranoid and inpatient but any reassurance would help! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom