New grower needs help

Vinnyd1

So i have a 4 x 4 tent with 8 plants and a 400w light...i seem to either over watering or under watering. One plant is greener than the other and the greener of the 2 droop down but the leaves are strait. But after watering and trasplant today the droopy plant seems to be getting better and the heathier one is taking its place. Both are 20 days old and i do a 20/4 lighting. These are also an autoflower. I have 6 mpre on seeding stage. Any pointers!?

Attachments

• 155194936229718214135.jpg
    155194936229718214135.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 66
:welcome:to the forum...

There's not enough information to give you any pointers yet, Why not start a grow journal? It will provide a handy reference for your future grows, and let us make suggestions. Start a journal with the same information that we ask from folks looking for some help. There's a link in my signature block.

They look ok and the droop is not really a problem...just the plant telling you something. Most likely you need to get them on a better watering schedule...I can see the pots are soaked so this isn't a lack of water droop ;)

Overwatering is the most common mistake. Get them into a rhythm of watering every 3 days. For now, let them go w/o water for 2 days....they should perk up. On the third day, pick up the pot and get an idea of how heavy it is...then fully water it till you see water out the bottom. Then feel the pot again. This will give you an idea of the plant with and w/o water. If you water them every 3 days, while feeling them to make sure they need it, they'll do fine. :goodluck:

And @Old Salt is correct...start a grow journal and you'll get tons of good feedback....the how to is in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom