New Grower

2ft is about perfect for those lights mate. And yeah, you need a cleaning product as budz said there. Can't grow hydro without something to keep the Res clean. Get all sorts of nasty shit growing in the Res otherwise. Hydro guard I'd go for, not sure what the others are but that one will definitely keep you safe.

Slight bit of yellowing on 2 plants there the smallest of them all the rest all look good colour any ideas as to what it is thanks guys your all so helpful

When u say cleaning res what do u mean I clean it when I empty system Down for refill ?
Those products he listed are things that stop bacteria growing in the Res mate.
If you can physically clean the Res at changeover it won't hurt but you shouldn't really have to if you use one of those products. Don't use something of that nature and you can get all sorts of stuff growing in it.

Thanks barney86 I’ll try that next time I was cleaning with greasy clean water then towel dry

Thanks barney86 I’ll try that next time I was cleaning with greasy clean water then towel dry
If you can find sm-90, that's the best of the bunch but for some reason a lot of places out of stock just now. That's what I use and can run my Res at 29*c before I need to start panacking. It's root stimulation and a pest detergent too. Not sure how much of a deterrent but I've never had a single beastie in 3 years using it. 1L bottle makes 3300 litres of safe, clean nutes. Only £20, if you can find it.

As said, they look great. Soon as enough roots get down into the nute solution they will explode for you. I am just a tad further along in my grow than you. If you look at mine you will see what you have coming your way.

Hi guys not sure what’s going on but since water change they went droopy thought they was getting better but now they all gone droopy again ph is 5.8 EC is 1.1 water temp is 69 and room temp is 21 any ideas

Back
Top Bottom