New Grower

If you think it's too much water just take some out. Your roots are reaching down into the nute solution now anyway so no need to have the water level up to the bottom of the baskets. A little air gap will be good there imho.

I shoot for a ph of 5.8 as a rule of thumb, and let it move around a little from there.

EC of 1.1 should not be an issue for those plants I think.
Was just about to say the same thing. Looks good to me skunky keep doing what your doing. EC is a bit high for my liking but they're taking it well so wouldn't change it. Just don't up it till you see yellowing start to come through.

Lights been on about an hour now and no change still droopy ph is ok EC ok so really don’t know

Lights been on about an hour now and still no change readings all good roots still nice and white so really not sure what’s going on

Yeah you don't want the water touching the net pot bud. All good though. If the EC starts rising you add more water, ideally you want it dropping a little from day to day but takes a while for the roots to develop enough to effect it.
pH goes past 6.3 you bring it back down.
Pretty much all there is to it really.
Just follow the numbers on the sticks, easy.
Just realised you've got a 9 pot system, how much did that skin you? I've seen them going for rediculously prices. Got some of those lights you've got too. Theyre good but shite penetration. Best results if you keep them short and wide as apposed to letting them stretch too much. You planning on doing any training?

Yeah pots was in water didn’t notice till this morning and I’m ok with ph and EC reading atm and as for system wasn’t to bad was only 400£ and not sure about lights they had good reviews online I’ve got them about 2ft from what pants is that right height

And was going to top them and I’ll probably tie some branches down let light to middle lot

Back
Top Bottom