New Guy In The Ozarks Saying Hello!

WillieT0813

Hey everyone, I am a disabled Army Veteran and I live in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. Medical was voted in in our State but the details are still not hashed out yet. Me being a Veteran and using the VA for my medical and they are not approving of Medical Marijuana I am left with no choice at this time but to grow my own. So that's a brief intro about me. I look forward to picking up much needed info on growing indoors in a grow tent. So see you in the forums.

Welcome WillieT0913 :welcome:

There are lots of resources to help here. Our Grow Room will keep you reading for days & it can help you sort out what kind of grow you can do. As well, our medical forums can help with any medication or dosing questions you may have. Just let us know if you need anything..

Ian

Any answers you need can be answered by the awesome people on these forums... everyone is so willing to help it's kinda crazy lol makes life so much easier for people that are new to growing... good luck in your quests an welcome to the 420 community

Hoooah! Bro! I have a thread started in frequently asked questions and it lists my shopping cart on amazon lol. I just moved back home to the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas labor day weekend. Picked me up a 28 foot travel trailer and parked it on my brothers place until I can buy a piece of land and build a cabin so I am going to modify part of my camper and setup a grow tent. I joined here because of my research online. I found this site and like all the info I found here.

Back
Top Bottom