New here: Need help

Katv903

420 Member
Hey you all. I want to thank you for accepting me!
I am kinda worried right now. I live in KY. I have been seeing a pain control doctor for 9 years. I have an intrathecal dilaudid pump.
I am also prescribed marinol by my stomach doctor for severe gastroparesis. I have had 3 feeding tubes.
I cant afford the RX. So I started using cannabis about 15 years ago.
When I started with my pain control doc, I explained this. Twice, when it appeared he forgot, I provided him with a script for marinol.
Well, the last time I went to see him, he had his office staff tell me that I had tested positive for thc. The next time I see him on 5/16, I have to take a supervised test and if I fail, I will be dismissed as a patient. I have not passed a test for thc in the entire 9 years I have been there.
I reminded his staff about the marinol. They told me he said he didn't care. Test clean or else.
I immediately stopped smoking. (And almost immediately started puking)
Well lovies, it's been 31 days and I am still testing positive!
What can I do? I used to think 30 days would be enough but after reading I am wondering if I have a chance at all. I am 5'8 160lbs.
I have never used detox drinks, and the reviews are sketchy at best. I have a rare genetic condition and really need my pump. Is there anything I can do? Tia

Can get something called a "screenie weenie" mate. Its a synthetic cock that you wear. Got a wee button on a belt. Push the button an hour before the test and it gets it up to perfect temp. Pull the cock out, give it a squeeze and piss comes out. Bout £150 last i checked but they work. My mates got one.
Dont use the synthetic urine though, it is perfect for piss tests but if it goes to a lab they sometimes spot it cos its too perfect. Use another guys clean piss. Been dodging drug tests for years mate, theres loads of ways round it.
Can also use a balloon of someone elses piss thats been strapped right into your balls. Need to have something sharp down there to pop it with being the issue with that method though.
And then theres cholostomy bag type things ypu can buy that you tape to your belly. They come with a tube that you cut to length.

I've used the new synthetic urine for a lab test in hospital and was okay but I guess not all products are created equal.
Some companies send it to 2 labs. Railway jobs and stuff like that in the UK do it. I use quick fix 2.0 all the time but its not garunteed to fool those guys cos there's 2 different docs checking and one of them often notices that it's a perfect sample . Sure it's actually the fluid they use for calibrating the machines or something like that.

Can get something called a "screenie weenie" mate. Its a synthetic cock that you wear. Got a wee button on a belt. Push the button an hour before the test and it gets it up to perfect temp. Pull the cock out, give it a squeeze and piss comes out. Bout £150 last i checked but they work. My mates got one.
Dont use the synthetic urine though, it is perfect for piss tests but if it goes to a lab they sometimes spot it cos its too perfect. Use another guys clean piss. Been dodging drug tests for years mate, theres loads of ways round it.
Can also use a balloon of someone elses piss thats been strapped right into your balls. Need to have something sharp down there to pop it with being the issue with that method though.
And then theres cholostomy bag type things ypu can buy that you tape to your belly. They come with a tube that you cut to length.
Appreciate the suggestion but I am a lady, so no balls- and I will be supervised during the test so I really want to either take something- I have read everything from papacin supplements to Aspirin. I am on disability and all of a sudden it's no bueno that I smoke. After 9 years. I still have 10 days to hopefully be clear from abstaining

There is NO WAY we can let them take your disability [Edit] pain management dammit. You need a solution with ZERO chance of failure. Think now and find a solution because if you fail and find the solution later on, you'll forever kick yourself. I pray that you'll be in tippity top shape!

Could you have your stomach doctor call the pain doc and explain what Marinol is and why it's prescribed to you?-Just because he's a doctor doesn't mean he knows everything there is to know about drugs...

Or try a different pain clinic-my wife had a similar thing, sort of-One pain clinic wouldn't even see her because she noted on the "entrance form" (or whatever it's called) that she used cbd/thc gummies,-but the second pain clinic she tried didn't have a problem with it.

Many of the pain mgmt. clinics here only test for the drug that they are prescribing to you-and that test is just to make sure you're actually taking the drug,and not selling it or giving it away...so if it's not in your system,they will terminate the relationship.

The other thing to try would be some of the products designed to "clean you up" before a drug test-
walmart sells some stuff called "TestPass" with a 300% guarantee that you'll pass the drug test-and that's just one of the many,many products sold for that purpose-seems like one of them might be worth a try in your case.

Thank you all. I am going to try a detox, I also have lasix I can take...I am seeing my doc this week to see what, if anything can be done.
If it wasn't a pain pump, I could change doctors- but nobody else does the pumps in my area.
Yall keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know how it goes.

Good Luck to ya !

Thank you all. I am going to try a detox, I also have lasix I can take...I am seeing my doc this week to see what, if anything can be done.
If it wasn't a pain pump, I could change doctors- but nobody else does the pumps in my area.
Yall keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know how it goes.
First; :welcome: to :420: Kat :hug: Second; I would check into that :hmmmm: I believe you have a right to privacy unless you're a felon that's doing a UA for a parole officer...and not only that but there's supposed to be a doctor patient confidentiality thing there :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: ...I worked... :hmmmm: well :hmmmm: with computers in the military and hippa laws are bitch to get around without a subpoena :dude-knocking: ...good luck though :goodluck:

So it's been 35 days. On day 33 I was still dirty. Today, I drank water- 7 16 oz. bottles with 30 minutes in between- took 60 of lasix, 100 of zinc and.....
I passed!
I have enough lasix to do this again in 3 days. I will take b vitamins to replace color. I was gonna eat steak also the next few days. Should I also add a creatine supplement? If so, how much should I take? 5'7 160lbs
Btw- I was a 3 times a day sativa user for 9 years. The good stuff.

Hey you all. I want to thank you for accepting me!
I am kinda worried right now. I live in KY. I have been seeing a pain control doctor for 9 years. I have an intrathecal dilaudid pump.
I am also prescribed marinol by my stomach doctor for severe gastroparesis. I have had 3 feeding tubes.
I cant afford the RX. So I started using cannabis about 15 years ago.
When I started with my pain control doc, I explained this. Twice, when it appeared he forgot, I provided him with a script for marinol.
Well, the last time I went to see him, he had his office staff tell me that I had tested positive for thc. The next time I see him on 5/16, I have to take a supervised test and if I fail, I will be dismissed as a patient. I have not passed a test for thc in the entire 9 years I have been there.
I reminded his staff about the marinol. They told me he said he didn't care. Test clean or else.
I immediately stopped smoking. (And almost immediately started puking)
Well lovies, it's been 31 days and I am still testing positive!
What can I do? I used to think 30 days would be enough but after reading I am wondering if I have a chance at all. I am 5'8 160lbs.
I have never used detox drinks, and the reviews are sketchy at best. I have a rare genetic condition and really need my pump. Is there anything I can do? Tia

:cheer: Welcome to the forum @Katv903! :cheer:

Good luck passing your test!

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

Be sure to check out our sponsors too. They have contests for cool stuff on this site from time to time.

Holy crap this is a typical sucky ignorant medical community situation eh? Sorry you have to go through this @Katv903 ! My piss test experiences happened some time ago, but the key for me was making sure it wasn't my first piss of the day! Drink a ton of water, make the test piss your 5th (ish) and drink a rockstar or two after the 4th, that'll make your pee yellow as can be. I'm skinny as a rail which helped...I didn't take any other cleaners or anything, just something to make my pee yellow again and I'd clear up enough to pass as long as it wasn't my first piss in about a week. Good luck!

Thanks. I used some lasix two days ago and drank 72 oz of water. Tested clean. Then yesterday- just drank water- dirty. I have lasix to use tomorrow so I hope it works again! I will post to let everyone know. But it looks like lasix DOES work. I only took 60 mg. Not the 80 that was recommended.

So. I went ready to test clean. And they didn't test me!!!!! Apparently, the staff is instructed to tell patients that fail that they will be dismissed. Never asked the doctor. I talked to the medical assistant who chuckled at my home drug tests I brought in (just in case lol) saying I was negative.
She said when I go to the doctor in the 29th, get my marinol RX, and I am fine!
Bullet dodged!
But using lasix to help you pass does work. Just my experience.

Good deal! Glad things worked out for you,that's got to be a load off your mind:bravo:

Appreciate the suggestion but I am a lady, so no balls- and I will be supervised during the test so I really want to either take something- I have read everything from papacin supplements to Aspirin. I am on disability and all of a sudden it's no bueno that I smoke. After 9 years. I still have 10 days to hopefully be clear from abstaining
This is a very sad situation and sounds like a bunch of bullshit that doctors can do thos to people. Is there any way to find a new more open minded doctor?
Niacin always worked for me back in the day just take 2 at a time every like 2 to 4 hours for like a week and drink tons of water or there is always pop a bottle of clean pee up ur you know ..pill bottles are water tight and easy to open a little tough to use with someone watching unless you super slick with it

Back
Top Bottom