New here with my first grow

wheeler17

I am in a med state i am growing for my wife as she has had neck surgery and bud has been a great pain reliever. I am starting my firts grow this weekend in a 2x4 tent with 400watt mh for veg anda hps for flower. I am doing a two bucket dwc system. I am starting with hybird clones i don't know which ones yet. So any heads up for my first start up will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all you input

Hey wheeler, welcome to 420magazine!

The best advice I ever got and can give is to start a grow journal here and be completely open and honest about everything that happens in it. The wonderful folks here jump on new journals quickly, and you'll have the combined knowledge of a thousand years of growing experience from the pros and hobbyist that come here every day and offer free advice, assistance, and sometimes the most important thing, encouragement.

I'll be subscribed by page one of it, I love watching a new grower get going. We only started in November of last year and this site and my grow journal was quite honestly the difference between success and failure. Now I get right off on watching others have the same experience.

Welcome Wheeler! I'm very sorry about your wife's pain, but oh so proud to hear bud brings her relief. With that said, I wish you all the very best with your first grow. You certainly came to the right place to share and get help. I hope you don't mind if I follow along and learn with you.

Best of luck with all the new adventure,, only thing I might add is to read,, do research,, now,, not later,, it will help you get started,, there is no 'best' way,, if one can grow a tomato, one can drow cannabis,, cheers

Growing your own is much better then paying high prices at a dispensary plus you will know exactly what if any chemicals were used on the plants.
Welcome to the 420 community Wheeler17 :byebye:

Take pictures of setting up your tent and how you set up your ventilation and lights. Start your journal as soon as possible, reason is this, say you set up your ventilation wrong but you do not start your journal until you have your plants in and growing. When you have an issue, now it is much harder to switch your tent around without moving plants out to get room to work. Plus it is a good lead into how you intend to grow, and gives people a chance to get to know you a little. Oh and when you do start your journal, put a link to it in your signature. It makes it so much easier for techno-dinosaurs like me to be able to find it.

Hope your 1st grow is a great success, :thumb:

Ok I've been looking all over the place on here to start my grow journal and I can't find out how to start it can someone help me out

Up at the top of just about any 420magazine page is a black tab entitled Grow Room. Click on that and the 2nd option is Grow Journals so click on that. On the page that opens click on Journals in Progress. On the next page click on the black box that says Post New Thread.

This is where you end up... Post thread in...

Back
Top Bottom