6 autoflower seeds
4 anubis
1 NL x BB
1 lsd25

600w mh not switched to hps yet 20 hr light 4 hours dark
6x4x7 ft grow room, with intake and exhaust
temp stays between 68 and 82

soil
cheap potting soil, all purpose fertilizer mix, sand, perlite, 1/2 cup coffee grounds, 2 tbs of ground dried seaweed, 1 tbs old dried ground baked egg shells,
mix worked great on my tomatoes and am having good luck with 3 of the plants the other three well i will explain

3 anubis are doing great, the last anubis was a late bloomer bout 3 days behind all others, after bout a week it just stopped growing
3 good
20161103_171829.jpg

20161103_171816.jpg

20161103_171826.jpg

1 stunted
20161103_171819.jpg

the lsd 25 growing great but started yellowing from bottom up but still growing good
so wanna help this plant
20161103_171833.jpg

NL x BB well it was great and in last 12 hours it has just basiclly gave up, top turn yellow withered off, brown burn marks on all leaves and total stop growing,
dont think this is saveable but if you have ideas help
20161103_171839.jpg

i have watered a to keep soil just moist, and in last week have cut watering to every other day but only a cup of water a day

i have worked as a trimmer and traveler and finally got it were i can grow my own medicine but its not going as good as i hoped

today is day 10 for all larger girls, and day 7 for little one

You need to change your watering habits and also maybe a look at your nutrients, don't water little and often it will cause problems water your plant and let dry them water again otherwise you suffocate the roots due to lack of oxygen do some research on your notes though as I'm sure tomatoes have different needs

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Gator ghost, I'm new here also, but come with decades of experience.

Def watering too much. Let them dry out before watering.

Check out others grow journals here...some are fascinating! Your will learn so much and be able to apply the knowledge to your grow. Some give step by step with all the materials they used, thus you can copy and have success, and learn along the way.

thank you for the info, i will give it a shot hope for the best
i have only been adding 2 cups of water every 24 hrs smallest bag the threes good anubis has 4 gallons soil in it, then the NL x BB is a 5 gallon and the lsd 25 is in a 6 gallon bag

need other advise, all new groth is now showing signs of nute burn, i have added nothing but water to my soil, top new growth is dying can anyone give me some real advise or is this fourm just like the other with people that only help friend, for real how can anyone learn if noone is willing to teach and help

Gator,

First of all, you and I are new comers, we need to show respect. Don't expect posts like your last one to get people to scramble to help you.

You want help, first you have to help yourself, Read and educate yourself, then when you run into problems you can ask where you went wrong. You and I have to earn the attention of the other members, by being polite, respectful, and showing that we are not looking to be spoon fed the whole way through our grow.

Really, why do you think your sprouts are showing nute burn...even when your just adding water....it might have something to do with the cheap concoction of soil you mixed up. Again I repeat, read what others are doing, ask pertinent questions on their thread that relate to THEIR grow and who knows...someone may take a liking to ya

If you are this new to growing the herb, put a little time into the research, and less of the snarky posts. Look up Doc Bud's posts on high brix soil, look up others success with Fox farm soils.

wishing you the best!

Ph is a big thing too also Nute will still be in the soil give it a good flush Nute burn can show because the plant has still attained some Nutes you previously placed in with her give her time to heal plus you don't know what Nutes where available in your soil mix best to buy manufactured in your not sure or experienced enough

I myself am new to this and not much more experience than yourself key is research plants are living things and need time and attention give them what they need and they will flurish

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im new to the site and new grower. 3 weeks into it and the hardest thing I am not getting is the amout and frequency of watering. Im reading allot and will get the hang of it. Thanks for you all posting. I still need to figure out how to post a pic. I dont see a photo button David Bowman. Will keep on trying.
Palm Bay

Im new to the site and new grower. 3 weeks into it and the hardest thing I am not getting is the amout and frequency of watering. Im reading allot and will get the hang of it. Thanks for you all posting. I still need to figure out how to post a pic. I dont see a photo button David Bowman. Will keep on trying.
Palm Bay

If you are using the Internet Explorer, it is now unsupported by by Microsoft and 420 Magazine. You will need to use MS Edge or install another browser like Google Chrome.

gatorghost, are you checking your ph? I grow hydro so i wont be much help for soil but i know ph is important and can cause a whole slew of problems if it's too far out of whack.

Back
Top Bottom