New member, Canadian home grower for fun and pass-time

BudShark

Good Day, I am looking forward to browsing your posts, I will be a lurker that is like a sponge, will only contribute what I know for sure is a fact, or state (In my best Knowledge) if unsure. I have a small 5 x 5 grow tent in my Basement, presently 2 weeks into my first grow, I decided on Northern Lights auto, I like this strain allot, very easy to grow, nice smell, not skunky Lol, I am growing in a Root Farm Hydroponic soil that is available locally at low cost, I only use 25 then 50 pct feeding from the recommended guideline on the Root Farm bottles. My pots are seven Gallons, I have 2 lights in my tent, a 600W and 400W with two types of bulbs for each, HPS and MH, finished my veg with MH and switched to HPS for flower stage. Using both lights for my 4 plants that just fit in a straight line down the middle of my tent, so I can have access to both sides, will have to change this next grow, i plan to do some LST and Possibly SCROG next grow. My lights run really cool with inline exhaust fan in a 6 in foil ducting tube that runs thru both light and out the other side of tent. Will Have to put on more Ducting to be able to Manipulate my light for Better coverage of light on the canapy if I decide to use SCROG. I have used mylar in my spare bedroom closet to Seed and Veg my plants using Led and CFL house lights, I graduated them from cups to 1 Gallon pots in this closet very successfully, easy small space to keep humidity at right level, I also save tons of money in electricity, drip pans a small fan circulating air in the room, indirectly and a small heater on Low to keep the temp constant. I use a 10 Gallon pail full of tap water, a small Humidity and Temp sensor hanging just below the lights to help me tweek the environment. My next purchase is going to be a Magnifying Loop so I can see what is going on with the flowering stage. I grow as a passtime my family as many smokers so they will be very happy about my new hobby. Lol Cheers BudSharkster sends

Good Day, I am looking forward to browsing your posts, I will be a lurker that is like a sponge, will only contribute what I know for sure is a fact, or state (In my best Knowledge) if unsure. I have a small 5 x 5 grow tent in my Basement, presently 2 weeks into my first grow, I decided on Northern Lights auto, I like this strain allot, very easy to grow, nice smell, not skunky Lol, I am growing in a Root Farm Hydroponic soil that is available locally at low cost, I only use 25 then 50 pct feeding from the recommended guideline on the Root Farm bottles. My pots are seven Gallons, I have 2 lights in my tent, a 600W and 400W with two types of bulbs for each, HPS and MH, finished my veg with MH and switched to HPS for flower stage. Using both lights for my 4 plants that just fit in a straight line down the middle of my tent, so I can have access to both sides, will have to change this next grow, i plan to do some LST and Possibly SCROG next grow. My lights run really cool with inline exhaust fan in a 6 in foil ducting tube that runs thru both light and out the other side of tent. Will Have to put on more Ducting to be able to Manipulate my light for Better coverage of light on the canapy if I decide to use SCROG. I have used mylar in my spare bedroom closet to Seed and Veg my plants using Led and CFL house lights, I graduated them from cups to 1 Gallon pots in this closet very successfully, easy small space to keep humidity at right level, I also save tons of money in electricity, drip pans a small fan circulating air in the room, indirectly and a small heater on Low to keep the temp constant. I use a 10 Gallon pail full of tap water, a small Humidity and Temp sensor hanging just below the lights to help me tweek the environment. My next purchase is going to be a Magnifying Loop so I can see what is going on with the flowering stage. I grow as a passtime my family as many smokers so they will be very happy about my new hobby. Lol Cheers BudSharkster sends
:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom