New member: first ever grow

You might need to invest in a humidifier.

Here’s a good reference VPD chart. Keep in mind this refers to leaf temp. The below pic with give you an idea how to judge that without an IR thermometer.
65025DF5-B8C0-41AE-8C50-356F04CF7AFE.jpeg
4F4155C4-4FFB-4F04-BFDA-7629178DA611.jpeg

Not sure where you heard that......coco is inert, unlike soil.
I feed daily to run off starting at sprout, and twice a day in flower.
Never let it dry out.
Never use plain water.
Always feed to run off.
These plants are 21 days from sprout for a comparison.......fed nutes every day.
This^

coco retains zero nutritional value what so ever. Feed daily, with nutrients. To run off. Optimal pH is 5.8. No sense saying anymore,.. everything has been said before :thumb:

Thankyou Everyone i have invested in a humidifier and will feed everyday, I will be in touch with new developments good or bad, hopefully good from now ay haha :)

New update, Found a yellow spot developing on one leaf only, is this something i should address right away ? what is it and why ? doesn't look normal to me.

IMG_1557.JPG

Looks like water damage. Must have left a water droplet on your leaf. It works as a magnifying glass and burns your plants. Then your left wondering what the hell is wrong with my plant! Lol just make sure you don’t get any water on the plant when feeding them. If you do, just shake the plant gently until all the big droplets fall off

Back
Top Bottom