New Member - Old Grower - From Canada!

Re: New member old grower :) From Canada!

I saw this in your other thread

with no walls,that light is doing the whole room,I would suggest figuring something out,to get them rock hard buds.and to help with the bottoms,or you could do a split harvest and let the bottom finish,as soon as the light hits non reflective surfaces it stops,it diffuse and goes no further

hang some panda film,if ya can.

image16987.jpg

Yes that is my intention as soon as this girl is gone. I've already done enough work in there for now. I just can't get that fat girl out the doorway. Lol so all the work I do is going to stir up dust and shit that I tried to clean already. So I'm gonna let her go do her thing. Then the brief moment I have in between veg and flower for the next grow will be the time I do a little renovation.

Bought a couple safety blankets at my local grocery store! What a great find. They only had 2 but I grabbed them both. Not exactly the best material but it should do. More pictures to come as I work away in here
image17027.jpg

Some noticeable issues. One of my colas collapsed right over so I had to tie it to the roof. This big skinny girl is full of issues.

That snap is nothing, she will heal just fine. Just keep it mended/tied up into place.

Looking good man!

That snap is nothing, she will heal just fine. Just keep it mended/tied up into place.

Looking good man!

Thanks Holmes!

Got a question. Some of those small branches are really drooping I want to get rid of them to avoid the whole plant tipping over. Can I trim those ones off and harvest them? Will this affect the plant much? Or should I leave them till their ready?

How much are you talking about? Several branches? Just one or two? more than that?

How much are you talking about? Several branches? Just one or two? more than that?

We're talking like 4. I can post picture when she's awake in the next 15 min

Well I'm not "local" but I'm more than willing to help out my fellow Canadians! I'm no expert myself but this Magazine is one incredible source of information and full of great people!

I have lots of friends that live in Ottawa and the surrounding area (most in the military). Beautiful place.

If you have any questions feel free to drop a line anytime!

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to check out my Journal and post any thoughts or criticisms ;)

These lower branches are what I'm referring too. There a pain in the ass and I'm constantly tying them off to other branches. They don't look ready to harvest but at this point I'm afraid that the added wait will topple the entire plant over.
However at this point will the trim cause to much stress that it will harm or delay the flower?
image17133.jpg
image17132.jpg

Right now I am trying to figure out the best number of colas to max out my yield in 2x4 bloom cabinet, it seems a lot is good but too many and there may be a reduction on overall yield. Right now I have like 50 per plant. I think 30-40 is better for me.

The trouble with cutting a bud early is that a 1g bud cut early might have been a 2g bud finished ;-)
At 5 weeks my stuff is really strong and will do the job smoking it but at 10 weeks it is twice as big so I try not to "sample" too much or there will be a smaller overall harvest yield

Back
Top Bottom