New Online Retail Shop

WebHydro

Hi guys!

There's a new online hydroponics retail shop in the game; WebHydro !
What makes us special is that we carry the entire line of Cx Hydroponics and Nutri+ Nutrients, the fastest up and coming nutrients, supplements and additives in North America!

We offer plenty of more products and deals, please see our website for more information at www.webhydro.com :;):

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Do you charge a FAIR shipping price?

I tend to avoid smaller online shops because of the constant "gouging" on shipping charges. Like inflating the retail price to include the shipping charges and then having the nerve to insult people's intelligence by "claiming" that they offer free shipping. :icon_roll That practice gets an immediate "F" if my book and I never visit that site ever again, let alone ever consider actually buying anything from them. :icon_roll

I'll go check it out! I buy all my gardening supplies online because we live in a very remote area where it is a major journey to even get down to the nearest town, especially during the winter months!

Cheers and welcome to the 420 site!

EDIT: Just tried accessing your link and got this:

Hmm, www.webhydro.com isn't loading right now.

P.S. Don't be surprised when the staff locks and then deletes this topic. They don't generally permit soliciting by businesses in the public forums. Perhaps consider becoming a 420 sponsor! You'll get tons of exposure around here! :thumb:

Thanks but I am already a sponsor :)
As a matter of fact, our site has been down the entire day?! Nobody's picking up over there and they haven't resolved my ticket! I am very upset. Unbelievable. New server?

We give free shipping for all order of $99.80 or more :) Reason it's at 99.80 is because that's the cost of 4 drying racks and people didn't want to buy a 5th to get the free shipping. We also offer a flat rate shipping cost of 9.95 for all other orders.

And if you have any questions or you're wondering about quantity discounts, please give us a call. We stock everything!

Awesome! Sorry to hear about your server being down! I know how frustrating that can be.

I didn't realize that you were already a 420 sponsor. I thought sponsors had something about that fact in their avatar? I could be wrong about that. Sounds like a good idea though!

I will definitely check out your site when it's back up! :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom