New to Autos - TLO style

Outragedpluto

Hey there everyone. I am new to the Auto show. I have 2 successful grows under my belt. Neither of them were "legit" strains. I have learned a lot from the last grows and am ready to get some real results. This time around I have some legit genetics, my setup is complete and ready to rock and roll.

My strain is Buddha Seeds Magnum Auto-flower Feminized. I grow organically "True Living Organics" style. I use the layers and spikes method for feeding over the length of growing. I have made The Revs 2.1 soil mix recipe. Until I can afford a reverse osmosis system, I use jugged distilled water. My local water has very high amounts of chlorine so I avoid using it. I use the spike recipe from The Rev for all my spikes.

So I guess my real question is does anyone have any experience with autoflowers and growing TLO style. I know I have seen that autos do not like a lot of nutes, so are the spikes to much??

I will get some pictures up very soon. Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Well it was not soon but here are some pics of my setup. Seems to be doing the job pretty well. She is growing fast now. New nodes everyday.

Day 2
P1070649.JPG

Day 10
IMG_36655.JPG

Day 15 (Transplant on day 14)
P1070653.JPG

And Day 17 (Today)
P10706591.JPG
P1070660.JPG
P10706611.JPG
P1070662.JPG

Biggest Question I for some reason could only find Cocoa Bean shells for a natural mulch at my local stores. All they seemed to have is colored and fertilized mulches. Are cocoa bean shells safe for marijuana?? They seem to be doing just fine. Makes my room smell like fresh chocolate lol!!!

Thanks again for any help you can give!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom