New to growing

Hi ya'll, I am new to this thread and I come seeking a little guidance with my grow. I have a 4ft x 2ft grow tent with a Phlizon 600 watt led grow light that I have set to 14 inches above the plants. I am using Fox Farms Ocean Forest for medium. I'm watering using a compost tea with molasses Ph to 6.8. The grow rooms temperature is between 73* - 76* degrees and humidity is around 75% RH. I do have a small fan to provide air circulation. The plants are 14 days old one of them are bigger than the others. The bigger of them has just started growing the first set of true leaves and is around 2.5 inches tall and the others are only about 1.5 to 2 inches tall and have one set of jagged leaves and showing signs of new growth. The strains that i am growing are Gorilla Glue, Critical Purple, and NYC Diesel which is just breaking through the surface of the soil. Any help and/ or advice to share. Thanks in advance. Happy Growing !!!!

Welcome to 420 magazine Thor .
let’s see if @Silverfox125 is still out ! Can you give some pics and also check out the helpful link for new members below on this post.

Welcome to 420 Thor, here’s a link to help get you started on the right.

Welcome to :420: Thor! You should take the above individuals advice and start a journal. This forum is filled with incredibly intelligent people that just want to see you succeed. Good luck

Welcome @Thors Hammer5711 ! And thank you @West Hippie !

as he mentioned pics are best. I like to ask stupid questions

do you have a timer? Do you have fans? What is your watering schedule? Most new growers over water this prevents the roots from growing as they should.

I second @Peckerhead77. Journal is best. You have guidance your whole grow. It helped me Out tremendously and I still use a lot of what I learned from the living legend @CareStaker

Hi ya'll, I am new to this thread and I come seeking a little guidance with my grow. I have a 4ft x 2ft grow tent with a Phlizon 600 watt led grow light that I have set to 14 inches above the plants. I am using Fox Farms Ocean Forest for medium. I'm watering using a compost tea with molasses Ph to 6.8. The grow rooms temperature is between 73* - 76* degrees and humidity is around 75% RH. I do have a small fan to provide air circulation. The plants are 14 days old one of them are bigger than the others. The bigger of them has just started growing the first set of true leaves and is around 2.5 inches tall and the others are only about 1.5 to 2 inches tall and have one set of jagged leaves and showing signs of new growth. The strains that i am growing are Gorilla Glue, Critical Purple, and NYC Diesel which is just breaking through the surface of the soil. Any help and/ or advice to share. Thanks in advance. Happy Growing !!!!
I have a small tent the same size with similar equipment and very new myself i just completed a journal myself check it out and alot of your questions will be answered

Back
Top Bottom