New to Hydro grow comparison: Weird issue

F8dead

420 Member
PPM 800-875
Viraspectra P2500 light.
3rd week into flowering.
4 different strains 2 coco and 3 dwc for comparison of results.

My problem is the plants are pointing straight up in DWC. One seems to be mutating from it. What kind of problem is this. No signs of deficiency any where I can see except little leaf burn at edges. Now couple are curling? People saying it's good but that super curled leaf happened over night. Something seems messed up. Idk if someone explain why this happening? New here just posting my first hydro grow comparison for me on mediums. So far think going pure dwc after this. The plants just don't come close at all to dwc so see no point in ever using coco again after this imo. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

20220125_230004.jpg

20220126_224658.jpg

20220126_224652.jpg

20220125_230057.jpg

PPM 800-875
Viraspectra P2500 light.
3rd week into flowering.
4 different strains 2 coco and 3 dwc for comparison of results.

My problem is the plants are pointing straight up in DWC. One seems to be mutating from it. What kind of problem is this. No signs of deficiency any where I can see except little leaf burn at edges. Now couple are curling? People saying it's good but that super curled leaf happened over night. Something seems messed up. Idk if someone explain why this happening? New here just posting my first hydro grow comparison for me on mediums. So far think going pure dwc after this. The plants just don't come close at all to dwc so see no point in ever using coco again after this imo. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

20220125_230004.jpg

20220126_224658.jpg

20220126_224652.jpg

20220125_230057.jpg
Good morning @F8dead hope your having a good day.
Beautiful garden my friend.
I think you are giving too much nitrogen.
What are you feeding?
What ppm's?
Are you following a schedule for nutrients?
Are you setting your ph to 5.8?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @F8dead hope your having a good day.
Beautiful garden my friend.
I think you are giving too much nitrogen.
What are you feeding?
What ppm's?
Are you following a schedule for nutrients?
Are you setting your ph to 5.8?

Stay safe
Bill
I never used a ph meter in this grow was just starting with a basic setup for first try. PPM 800-875. Only nutrients used where GH Maxibloom and Cal Mag from start to this point. Since it was going so well with my basic first comparison. Will try my next grow with Remo nutrients to see if it makes a difference next grow. They should be here today. So will be posting how that goes. Your right about the nitrogen. I just couldn't tell how dark the leaves where with the lights on. I been doing my own feed amount from start. By looking how the plant was reacting to what I gave it. Depended how much I would add for next feeding or not add. I just mimicked how I grew outdoor. To half strength indoor. All 4 plants where planted from seed to this ending of 3rd week of flowering. They all different though.

I never used a ph meter in this grow was just starting with a basic setup for first try. PPM 800-875. Only nutrients used where GH Maxibloom and Cal Mag from start to this point. Since it was going so well with my basic first comparison. Will try my next grow with Remo nutrients to see if it makes a difference next grow. They should be here today. So will be posting how that goes. Your right about the nitrogen. I just couldn't tell how dark the leaves where with the lights on. I been doing my own feed amount from start. By looking how the plant was reacting to what I gave it. Depended how much I would add for next feeding or not add. I just mimicked how I grew outdoor. To half strength indoor. All 4 plants where planted from seed to this ending of 3rd week of flowering. They all different though.
I'd try and get onto the proper schedule for your nutrients.
What order do you mix them?
This is a little handy chart.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220121-122247_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom