New to it

If ya look at my profile ive uploaded some pics. I don't know how to drag them onto the reply.
I'm finding communicating on here harder than growing the bush. ill be asking for more help with my IT skills

Cheers ye that works. I'm not that clever when it comes to computers.
how long would you recommend I veg them for? my thinking is until there just under half the height of my tent. ????

It's a little more complicated than that, potskins. You need to maintain safe distance between the canopy top and the light. Typically in my tents I finish them at 1/2 tent height or a little more. And it hard to tell you how long to veg, or how high to veg them because different strain stretch differently when the go to flower. Some might only gain a few inches, some might double in height. You'll have to wing it a bit, and train the plants as you go and learn the characteristics of the plant your growing. Your light choice make a difference in minimum safe distance too.

You're all invited to stop by in my journal and meet other growers and make friends. Look for journal links in signatures and subscribe to some interesting journals.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom