New To The Boards

BhangMan

420 Member
A friendly "hello" to all my fellow users and growers!

It's been a while since I've joined a BB. Especially one so geared toward a singular grouping of people. I decided to get back in, though, mostly because I'm starting to go kind of stir crazy after being isolated for so long due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I simply need a little more human to human interaction. Even if it's just in a sporadic huff on a bulletin board and as far away as possible from the other human beings posting. In my honest opinion, there's no nicer way these days to interact with your fellow human beings than from a safe distance. So, here I am.

I've been a home growing medicinal user for a while now. My interest seems to be seriously evolving toward concentrate production. Especially hashish. So, I'm hoping to meet some new friends here that have similar interests in the use of hashish, especially as consumed orally or blended in various foods and teas for administration.

If the Federal laws of the US ever finally sway toward a fully opened gateway, I'd like to see if I can walk through it as some type of medicinal cannabis consultant. As far as that goes, I'm geared toward strain uses specific but not limited to: anxiety, insomnia, focus, meditation & yoga, aerobic exercise, glaucoma, and various GI conditions.

Well, I'll be having a look around over the next couple of weeks to orient myself to the ways of the 420magazine.com forums. I'm looking forward to, eventually, being accepted as a decent contributor.

Take it easy for now,

BhangMan

A friendly "hello" to all my fellow users and growers!

It's been a while since I've joined a BB. Especially one so geared toward a singular grouping of people. I decided to get back in, though, mostly because I'm starting to go kind of stir crazy after being isolated for so long due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I simply need a little more human to human interaction. Even if it's just in a sporadic huff on a bulletin board and as far away as possible from the other human beings posting. In my honest opinion, there's no nicer way these days to interact with your fellow human beings than from a safe distance. So, here I am.

I've been a home growing medicinal user for a while now. My interest seems to be seriously evolving toward concentrate production. Especially hashish. So, I'm hoping to meet some new friends here that have similar interests in the use of hashish, especially as consumed orally or blended in various foods and teas for administration.

If the Federal laws of the US ever finally sway toward a fully opened gateway, I'd like to see if I can walk through it as some type of medicinal cannabis consultant. As far as that goes, I'm geared toward strain uses specific but not limited to: anxiety, insomnia, focus, meditation & yoga, aerobic exercise, glaucoma, and various GI conditions.

Well, I'll be having a look around over the next couple of weeks to orient myself to the ways of the 420magazine.com forums. I'm looking forward to, eventually, being accepted as a decent contributor.

Take it easy for now,

BhangMan
Hello and welcome aboard! Don't know much about the hashish making but I know there are plenty on here that do! And for else ganja, the crew here is remarkable! So pleasant and helpful! What is your favorite strain?!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BhangMan

What kind of growing do you enjoy?
Do you currently have a grow going?

Here is a link on medical specific strains.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey, @Tokin Roll, I'm currently a 50/50 coco to perlite grower. I amend that base with dolomitic lime, gypsum, and silica to get my pH right and to add calcium and magnesium to the preconditioned lineup. To continue to keep things under my full control and as basic as possible I use a soluble pro grade tomato fertilizer that I EC adjust to pH balanced water as regular feed. I'm an indoors only grower because I have no choice, but I honestly enjoy it.

Right now I've got a bunch of clones rooting while my most recent grow dries and cures. Nothing too crazy going on with only two strains in action. I have three Northern Lights and three White Widows. Again, simple. I grow as bare bones as you can imagine. As long as my plants give me the end result I want, I'm a happy grower.

Thanks for the pointer! I'm sure I'll be a frequent reader of many of the posts uploaded there. It's amazing how much we don't know about a plant that has been part of human culture for thousands of years. I'll be soaking it all up big time.

Hello and welcome aboard! Don't know much about the hashish making but I know there are plenty on here that do! And for else ganja, the crew here is remarkable! So pleasant and helpful! What is your favorite strain?!
Hey, @Krissi1982! Thanks for the welcome. Man, I don't even know how to pick a favorite strain. There are SO MANY that I love. A couple that come to mind fast are WiFi OG, Sweet Tooth (if matured and cured right), and Granddaddy Purple. I will always have either a clone going or seeds saved for all of those strains. I love them.

Welcome BhangMan, Hash huh? I'm beginning to understand Frenchy Cannoli's vids and plan to have a run in a month or two when my plant matures and dries/cures. So what hash making method have you come to like most?
I started off with dry sieving the old school way with mesh and micron stainless steel and cloth. Now I'm into cold water bag sieving. I can get three different "grades" of final product -- but I like the creme de la creme of it most of the time because I'm using it for edibles on the medicinal level of potency. I've seen and listened to just about everything Frenchy I can find for many years. Losing him was a sad day but at the same time enough people have picked up his teaching so his spirit is going to live here on earth for quite some time to come. When you make edibles from quality hashish it takes about an hour to an hour and a half to take effect but lasts for as long as 12-24 hours. Nope, that's not a joke. I've experienced it many times myself.

I'm trying very hard to make the best medicinal grade hashish I can. Spefically not to be smoked but orally ingested via food or drink incorporation. The problem, of course, is figuring out how to accurately dose things. I made a bad mistake once and ate too much. That was not a good feeling and it lasted for about a day and a half before I finally started to settle down. Since then, though, I've wised up and can dose myself much better.

I didn't know he passed. Shoot! I was hoping for more from him. Oh well. Interesting your using hash for edibles. Great idea! Yeou! A day of way too much thc is a long day! I suppose you could get it tested, then put that info into a recipe.
I need to get things down a little more but when I've done that I would like to look into lab testing. That way I might be able to use weight measurements to better dose things. Hash melts nicely into all sorts of baked goods. I can expect to hear, "Don't forget the cookies!" soon as we approach the holiday season. And it makes a great tea. Frenchy used to like to drop a gram into his favorite liquor and let it sit overnight. In the morning he'd drink it and be set for quite a few hours. I'm not one to juice things up that much, but I can make a chocolate chip cookie that will set you up for a body or cerebral high to last the day and even a little into the night.

I need to get things down a little more but when I've done that I would like to look into lab testing. That way I might be able to use weight measurements to better dose things. Hash melts nicely into all sorts of baked goods. I can expect to hear, "Don't forget the cookies!" soon as we approach the holiday season. And it makes a great tea. Frenchy used to like to drop a gram into his favorite liquor and let it sit overnight. In the morning he'd drink it and be set for quite a few hours. I'm not one to juice things up that much, but I can make a chocolate chip cookie that will set you up for a body or cerebral high to last the day and even a little into the night.
That high sounds good! I like Frenchy's idea a lot though, maybe a half or quarter one day in something sweet n strong.

That high sounds good! I like Frenchy's idea a lot though, maybe a half or quarter one day in something sweet n strong.
Yep. I think some of Frenchy's were Kahlua, Sambuca, Amaretto, and beefed up even more with a fine distilled grape vodka. You can probably find him talking about it online. He was kind of embarassed by it seeing it as kind of juvenile mischievous and over-the-top. I've never tried it.

Back
Top Bottom