IMG_163310.JPG

IMG_16366.JPG

auto bubbles / with young auto bubbles [3]
IMG_16349.JPG

IMG_16374.JPG

auras
IMG_16396.JPG

IMG_16386.JPG

i think the mg soil may be kickin in now lol ?

started 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM uploading all pics there were then 01-07-2013, 03:14 AM uploading new pics
01-07-2013
IMG_140715.JPG

should have wrote it down sorry lads.. dident see this site untill after started .. but those seedling cant be that old for the size id say may be 2-3 days old ? i may be wrong ?

Only reason I'm unsure is because, yes you took the picture and posted it on the 6th, but how many days were they stretching? No idea. They had a hell of a stretch. Are you going to be LST/ defoliating?

Need to make more apical tips mate!!

i really dont mind only thing im worried about is you sounding worried lol...

do i have any thing to worry about ?

Only thing would be a space issue, the odds are they will stretch a decent bit in flower, you need to be prepared for this. You don't want your plants jam-packed, they need some breathing room! With the amount of plants you have, I'd hope you have pretty big room. Don't let them get too tall in veg. or else you might have to deal with branch bending/possibly breaking later.

You should look into LST/defoliation. Those babies could use a nice defol. right about now. Would help the lower branching get established, create more airflow, could spare you a space issue, and possibly increase your yield.

All in all things are fine though. They're going like weeds means they're growing faster than anything else on the planet! =)

Back
Top Bottom